Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

Still here? Stay here...

I've got a steady 60 KB/s. Not great, but I've waited this long - so whats another 25 more minutes. I will say that its 9PM here on the East coast - prime time. Just cracked a beer and getting ready to take her out. Ugh - Can't wait!!Cheers Boys!!!Blake Williams

Wow, after a very long and hard day this certainly is a very nice surprise. Last week was my birthday and my wife forgot to get a present. She told me that she would get me something in the next couple of days. I told her don't worry if I see something I like I will pick it up. :( I had this in mind all along. Happy belated BDay to me. :( Thanks guys

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Well gentlemen,she is downloading at a fast clip. Best wishes to all of you in mastering this little beast, and many thanks to all who have worked so hard to deliver such a great product! Very very well done!Jim

Gents-I forgot to dial up the server speed before the release. You should be in good shape now, tho!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hahaha, my download speed actually dropped by half!Oh well, like I said, I've waited this long.Blake Williams

Hello Robert,For some reason when I go to check-out it tells me my cart is empty. I've tried everything including clearing IE cache and using Firefox.Could it be just the amount of server activity? Because it seems I'm the only person having this problem.Regards,Eric

Hahaha, my download speed actually dropped by half!Oh well, like I said, I've waited this long.Blake Williams
Yeah, really no complaints. I'll be playing with my new toy in 20 mins.

Now I'm down to 28 KB/s. Apparently, this is a popular product. PMDG must have had something to do with it :( Guess I'll grab another beer. 16 KB/s....Uh-oh

Hello Robert,For some reason when I go to check-out it tells me my cart is empty. I've tried everything including clearing IE cache and using Firefox.Could it be just the amount of server activity? Because it seems I'm the only person having this problem.Regards,Eric
Eric,Try deleting your pmdg.com cookie.. and try again...

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

EricI had the same issue, used Firefox and IE. I had logged in first, and then 'shopped'. Cart was always empty after I hit "Checkout". I removed the item (again), went to another computer, 'shopped' first (bought it without first logging in), and then it worked. It took me to a screen to login and finish the checkout.Hope this helpsNoel WBrisbaneP.S. Looks like my download just finished....

Noel Wiebracht

--------------------

i7-2600K@4.8||Gigabyte P67A-UD7||8 Gb Mushkin Redline DDR3 1600||Gigabyte GTX580 x 2||Noctua NH-D14||Crucial SATAIII 256Gb x 2||CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 1200W||Coolermaster RC-942 HAF X||Dell U3011 30"|Multiple Monitors w/TH2goD-DH2goD-Touchscreens||Win7 64 Pro||FSX Gold

EricI had the same issue, used Firefox and IE. I had logged in first, and then 'shopped'. Cart was always empty after I hit "Checkout". I removed the item (again), went to another computer, 'shopped' first (bought it without first logging in), and then it worked. It took me to a screen to login and finish the checkout.Hope this helpsNoel WBrisbaneP.S. Looks like my download just finished....
Thanks mate for your help! Tried doing it without logging in first but still wouldn't work, then tried again from my ipod touch on it was fine.Eric