Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lmaire

Configuration manager

Hi,Just try to open the configuration manager, click on the icon but nothing goes on. ? Any hint please. Thanks and regards and all my congratulations . Fantastic.L'maire

Configuration Manager can be launched from the STAR menu, PMDG Simulations, PMDG Jetstream 41; is this the method you tried?

yes i've tried all those 3 ways and it does not open.L'maire

Yes I have the same problem,blank window appears for a nano second then nothing,cannot open it any more,even though in the menu it says it is open.I am very disappointed with the frame rates with this aircraft,compared to the md11 vc it's almost unusable on my system.Brgds Keith.

Could somebody help me? I haven't had any help yet for the configuration manager problem. I know that there are others problems with the J41 but is somebody at PMDG workingon this one. Thanks.Best regardsL'maire

L'maire,Are you running Windows XP or Vista? If you are running Vista, have you tried Right clicking on the launch Icon and selecting "Run as administrator" from the drop down menu? Same thing for running FSX?Regards,