Sign in to follow this  
baw079

FS2AUDIO.DLL & Headset problems

Guys,I have installed the fs2crew2010 as directed.At present, if I left click on the flaps indicator I receive a message "FS2AUDO.DLL failed to load.. Error code 0x7e". I have checked the windows/system32 folder and the dll file is there.When I open the panel to setup headset it shows "Could not be determined" in the headset box.My headset is plugged in and is a Saitek pro flight series headset, which I've never had bother with - until now.I would be obliged for some direction here as I have installed and uninstalled the program god knows how many times now.CheersWG

Seems like the usual DirectX problem, download and install properly the latest DirectX distributable. I had the same problem until I got it right, you can follow the steps in another topic here in this Forum. itifonhom

Seems like the usual DirectX problem, download and install properly the latest DirectX distributable. I had the same problem until I got it right, you can follow the steps in another topic here in this Forum. itifonhom
That's the problem all right.Please download and install the March 2009 or later version of DirectX.http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/C...2009_redist.exeTo install, just download the DirectX, store the files in a temp folder location, and run DXSETUP.EXE.Cheers,