Sign in to follow this  
soerennielsen

Files added today.

What kind of stupidity is this? What do you mean: 'Seems that the hack was successful at last.' I hope you have simply badly phrased your statement and will therefore not tell you exactly what I think of it.I can tell you this:-AVSIM is not worthless and irrelevant; -The hack was not successful in destroying AVSIM;-The current library problem is only temporary and we will be back in full force soon.Hope this clarifies things.To everyone else who has supported AVSIM in these difficult times - We are very grateful to you and hope to resume providing the service ASAP.
Will this mean thumbnails and pictures of files will be showing the correct image again?

Dear Chris, I do agree with you up to the point where a individual is needlessly insulted for not agreeing with a opinion. We are all entitled our own way of thinking are we not? I for one will not passively allow myself to be insulted without responding,.....in kind if necessary. We all have that right even if we do not chose that course, it is still a option. If I insulted someone in such a undeserved fashion then I would certainly be asking for a attitude adjustment myself. Disagreement of opinion/ point of view or solution in a constructive manner and an open minded atmosphere is how issues and problems are resolved, (I think we all know that). About AVSIM; I agree with you with all my heart!BTW: I.Q. is really irrelevant here. What is relevant is civility, manners and the willingness to help or share with others, which I have noticed is the trait of the vast majority here and that speaks well for this hobby.This is my humble opinion, of course, for what that is worth.Best regards to all,MelP.S. Andy, at my age it seems more like a tired old PII @ 1Ghz, faulty power supply, the video is getting all fuzzy and the RAM just isn't what it used to be!

Dear Chris, I do agree with you up to the point where a individual is needlessly insulted for not agreeing with a opinion. We are all entitled our own way of thinking are we not? I for one will not passively allow myself to be insulted without responding,.....in kind if necessary. We all have that right even if we do not chose that course, it is still a option. If I insulted someone in such a undeserved fashion then I would certainly be asking for a attitude adjustment myself. Disagreement of opinion/ point of view or solution in a constructive manner and an open minded atmosphere is how issues and problems are resolved, (I think we all know that). About AVSIM; I agree with you with all my heart!BTW: I.Q. is really irrelevant here. What is relevant is civility, manners and the willingness to help or share with others, which I have noticed is the trait of the vast majority here and that speaks well for this hobby.This is my humble opinion, of course, for what that is worth.Best regards to all,MelP.S. Andy, at my age it seems more like a tired old PII @ 1Ghz, faulty power supply, the video is getting all fuzzy and the RAM just isn't what it used to be!
:(

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077