Sign in to follow this  
davidv

Visual anomaly VC view after SP1

I'm getting a wierd gray visual anomaly outside my front captain windscreen after SP1 (see screenshots). Its gray and right in the center of the captains windscreen and it changes shape as you move the view around.

Not sure if mine is the same issue, but I have a flashing flat texture that is in the VC. Looking ahead it seems edge on, other directions I see a greyish flat color.Happens in multiple liveries, tried gray panel, beige panel, low def, high def - all the same. Happens full screen or windowed. Did not happen before, does not happen in other AC.Thx,Joe Lorenc EDIT - I see this thread here http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?act=Pos...mp;qpid=1653058 , which perfectly describes my issue.

Joe Lorenc

I have this white transparent panels flickering all over the screen since SP1. Besides that, all 2D panels seem to be a little bit too high.Regards,Gerhard

Hi David!Had the same issue after installing SP1 and I was already about to post a thread with screenshots here myself. After restarting FSX though the problem disappeared. Try rebooting your system and see if that changes anything for you. Ingo

I'm getting a wierd gray visual anomaly outside my front captain windscreen after SP1 (see screenshots). Its gray and right in the center of the captains windscreen and it changes shape as you move the view around.
I have the very same problem here! Thanks for posting those screenshots which exactly show the problem.Restarting FSX and/or the whole PC did not help. That weird anomaly stays around.Didn't have that one before SP1 either.I have a nVidia GTX260 card with the latest drivers.What I did:1. Installed SP12. Deinstalled all add-on liveries3. Redownloaded and reinstalled all liveries from the PMDG website since they were said to be changed for SP1.Maybe this is not the correct procedure?Dave Woycek

Dave P. Woycek

Gents,The team is aware of the issue, and is working on a fix.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200