Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c152flyboy

WOAI UPS flight plan

i have been using this WOAI file for a while now and it works fine but i found in the Avsim library a updates version of the UPS flight plan for summer 2008. the only thing you get is a readme file which is very easy to read. when i go into the WOAI UPS file and see the flight plans, it is all jibberish symbols. i am using notepad to view it. i was wondering how i would get this new Fp into the UPS file, there were no direction on how to accomplish this in the readme.thanks, kyle

i have been using this WOAI file for a while now and it works fine but i found in the Avsim library a updates version of the UPS flight plan for summer 2008. the only thing you get is a readme file which is very easy to read. when i go into the WOAI UPS file and see the flight plans, it is all jibberish symbols. i am using notepad to view it. i was wondering how i would get this new Fp into the UPS file, there were no direction on how to accomplish this in the readme.thanks, kyle
My routine, when installing updated flightplans, is to go into "expert" mode of the WOAI installer and remove to older set first.Then I use the installer to install the updated plans. I have found if I do not do that the new additions may not install properly and I get some duplicate aircraft names in various aircraft.cfg files which will cause some aircraft not to display.I am a firm believer in using the WOAI installer rather than attempting to change/add/edit their work.

The file that comes with the readme is the installer data file, You need to use the WOAI installer to install into FS2004/FSX

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d