Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MeneMene

default water textures?

does anyone know where I can get the default fs2004 water textures from? I was a doofus and forgot to back up. Which file on which disc would I find them on?thanks

does anyone know where I can get the default fs2004 water textures from? I was a doofus and forgot to back up. Which file on which disc would I find them on?thanks
I am not sure just how many textures may be involved -You may have to restore the entire default texture folder just to be on the safe side - it is on Disk 2 - the MSGAME3.cab You can copy that cab file to a temp folder on your desktop and extract it there - one of the subfolders that will be created will be the texture folder - which can then be copied and pasted into your setup.Another approach would be to install whatever water program you tried - again - but NOT to FS2004 - instead, install it to a temp folder so you can see what was placed where and you may be able to determine just what individual files need to be restored.Good luck!!

Actually water textures are in Scenery\World\Texture so they're on disk 4 in World.CAB.Jim