Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MMartinov

J41 a place to be...

I would like to share something with you people:I fly the J41 for few months now. After the SP refinement and my system update I still felt that something is missing...The other day I purchased an add-on which completed my idea of ultimate sim flying enjoyment - Tongass Fjords (fsaddon.eu)This scenery add-on together with PMDG J41 and Active Sky Advanced is creating environment for almost endless fun - weather offers a lot of surprises, the airports included in the area are J41 flyable and if you like it real - for Alaska understand fog, snow and amazing views - I would recommend you the package of these three.I hope you guys will enjoy it as I did!Cheers

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

fs2crew777.jpg

TongassX is a beautiful addon...May I add (sorry) FTX to that list?FTX is revolutionary, and the JS41 over it is the greatest fun I have had for months...Andrew

Andrew Entwistle

May I add (sorry) FTX to that list?
By the way I have my eyes on FTX for some time just haven't considered yet. But here is one more reason for it :)

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

fs2crew777.jpg

By the way I have my eyes on FTX for some time just haven't considered yet. But here is one more reason for it :)
Since the J41 is out I'm in it down under. With Brindabella livery on the triangle in the southeast is just perfect fun with legst of 30 min to a bit more than an hour. Love it!

Happy flying!
Alexander M. Metzger