Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dillon

Common add-ons all FS9 Users have.

In an effort to nail down a CTD issue with a certain add-on I'm asking all FS9 hardcore users to list what they think are common add-ons that we all use in our FS9 setups.Here's what I have so far:FSUIPCActiveSky Advanced (ASV)Flight1's Ground EnvironmentPMDG's Birds (MD11, 744, 737NG, Beech 1900c)Feelthere's Aircraft (737, ERJv2, ERJv1, E-Jet, Citation X, everything, etc)Eaglesoft Aircraft (Every title)DreamFleet (Every Title)Captainsim (757)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Add on Dynamic Link Library files: FSSound.dll, FSConnect.dll, SoarRec.dll, GaugeSound.dll, etc.Hope this helps,Mel

I assume most folks have Ultimate Terrain and some kind of mesh add-on - FS Genesis for me. And the Level-D 767. And AISmooth, and WOAI.....

In an effort to nail down a CTD issue with a certain add-on I'm asking all FS9 hardcore users to list what they think are common add-ons that we all use in our FS9 setups.Here's what I have so far:FSUIPCActiveSky Advanced (ASV)Flight1's Ground EnvironmentPMDG's Birds (MD11, 744, 737NG, Beech 1900c)Feelthere's Aircraft (737, ERJv2, ERJv1, E-Jet, Citation X, everything, etc)Eaglesoft Aircraft (Every title)DreamFleet (Every Title)Captainsim (757)
And when it's nailed down, what them?

Dillon! What are you saying here...I've got more then 800 entries in my scenery.cfg file since I started my rebuild 6 months ago...so commonality is out the window here. Where are you getting the CTDs?Mark