Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Off,I'm having the best time with the FS2Crew 2010 PIC Version.I was wondering if there is any future plans in putting more voice packs for the first officer like, "I've completed my preflight flows", I've completed my before start procedures." etc....or even small talk :)Also I remember in the older Versions there was actual briefings that took place, and log sheets popped up from the printer and fuel sheets to sign off on which was awesome.Also, I was thinking about purchasing a voice atc program, how will effect me? I was thinking Radar Contact, unless you had another suggestion. Just dont want to have to toggle voice on and off cause things would get mixed up im sure lol.Thanks,Cory

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Cory,Voice ATC... no problems there. Lots of our users have used VoX ATC together with FS2Crew Voice and it works fine.Small chat: Problem with that (and any semi complex conversation such as 'so what are your plans this weekend?') is it would require you to memorize a scripted response in order for the conversation to continue (unless I just stuck to simple questions that used YES or NO for the response). Voice recognition technology is getting pretty good, but we're still a ways away from being able to have free-flowing conversations.Best,