Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have the PMDG voce version.When I open the config manager, there is no 600 or 900 version there and when I press the add aircraft button nothing happens except I seem to be expected to select one of the aircraft already there.Please advise.ThanksRgdsLee

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have the PMDG voce version.When I open the config manager, there is no 600 or 900 version there and when I press the add aircraft button nothing happens except I seem to be expected to select one of the aircraft already there.Please advise.ThanksRgdsLee
Hello Lee,That's because the 600 model uses the same panel config as the 700 (it aliases it), and the 900 uses the same panel cfg as the 800.So don't worry, all your models are being updated.You can check that the panels for your PMDG 737 models have been correctly updated by opening them (the 700 and the 800 panel cfg).If you see FS2Crew entries on them, you know your panel.cfg was updated properly.Best,

Thanks very much!I should have known that!Especially as I have been "aliasing" the PMDG panels regularly.DOHHH!!!Thanks againRgdsLee