Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeM

Source In U.S. For Just Flt's Constellation Pro

Anyone know where the box version of this product can be obtained in the US? If ordered directly from Just Flight's web site, the cost of shipping rapidly diminishes one's need for the product!My search results have, thus far, been negative.-George

Too specialized to be on their websites.You might find it at Fry's (If there is one near you) or even some Best Buys stores.Good luck.

Too specialized to be on their websites.You might find it at Fry's (If there is one near you) or even some Best Buys stores.Good luck.
I did not know it was available in retail stores; I'll give Best Buy a try.Thanks for the info.-G

Anyone know where the box version of this product can be obtained in the US? If ordered directly from Just Flight's web site, the cost of shipping rapidly diminishes one's need for the product!My search results have, thus far, been negative.-George
Hi George when i went to visit my folks over in new jersey I went to j&r music world and picked up the justflight 737 my frist and only boxed product from the store in new york city micro-centers in the u.s also carries flight sim add-ons you can order it from j&r music world in new york http://www.jr.com/product/productListing.jsp?Ntt=justflight

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hi George when i went to visit my folks over in new jersey I went to j&r music world and picked up the justflight 737 my frist and only boxed product from the store in new york city micro-centers in the u.s also carries flight sim add-ons you can order it from j&r music world in new york http://www.jr.com/product/productListing.jsp?Ntt=justflight
If I'm unable to buy this locally (BB) I'll order it from J&R. Thanks very much for the link.-George

Beware of boxed versions from publishers vs download direct from developers. When there are updates, many times the boxed versions are the last to get them, since the publishers support the product directly, not the developers. Before you go the boxed route, you should verify from the developers that the updates they provide will be compatible with the boxed version as well. Else you'll have to wait until the publisher gets around to providing the update.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Beware of boxed versions from publishers vs download direct from developers. When there are updates, many times the boxed versions are the last to get them, since the publishers support the product directly, not the developers. Before you go the boxed route, you should verify from the developers that the updates they provide will be compatible with the boxed version as well. Else you'll have to wait until the publisher gets around to providing the update.
Yes, I understand your point. I bought Aerosoft-My Traffix X for FSX a couple of years ago and when I went to the appropriate site to download a major update for the product I was denied access because I had not purchased My Traffic X directly from them...!Thanks for the info.-GeorgeP.S. I should add that I did order the Connie from J&R Photo and I know that the developer has an update that should be released in the near future; I don't (hopefully) anticipate a problem.