Sign in to follow this  
zachenbacher

FS9 MD-11 1024x768 panel resolution

Hi there,I've flown the FS9 MD-11 some month ago on a 1900x1080 screen and it was awsome. But nowdays I have to cope with some system restrictions which have thrown me back to 1024x768 :( So guys, could anybody of you give me hint - or better post me a screenshot - if the 2d panel is still enjoyable in 1024x768?Thank you very much in advanceDenis

1024x768? Ouch.Sorry to hear that... You being force to run onboard video or something? Sorry I can't do a screenshot that low because I'm running triplehead2go and I would have to rearrange my screens. Thinking back I think I tried it and it was still ok, but of course not as "enjoyable" as your past res.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Thx for your fast reply Turbine777,yes of course it's an absolutely shame I have to go down to that resolution. But in the moment my fastest rig is a P4 3Ghz, 1024 RAM (slow!!!), ZOTAC GeForce 8400 GS. It's in some way absurd.No way to use any AI Traffic or advanced scenery. But at least I want to be able to do some system and procedure training with the baby.I remember the MD-11 for FS9 ran absolutely smooth on my old systems compared to other addons of it's class. So I hopefully can run it with the minimum specs.Denis

I had a P4 3GHz when I started beta testing the MD11, and then the Dell XPS mobo glitched. It was handling the MD11 in FSX alright, by the time we had a FS9 model to break I had upgraded to my homebuilt for a lot less than I paid for that Dell clunker. Yes, the P4 will work but you really are pushing the lower end of the envelope.

Dan Downs KCRP

Short feedback on this:Got it running on 1280x1024x32, all the graphic stuff to the right, PMDG MD-11, MyTraffic 2006 (100% AI), AS6.5, Ground Environment Pro.Actually FL390 KLGB to KDTW with slightly above 20 FPS. While DEP and ARR I'll pull the sliders down a little bit for keeping it smooth.Must say: I didn't believe it will run under this circumstances - but the PMDG guys had done a absolutely nice job in coding.Picking up about 90k kg of relief supplies in Detroit. Than heading towards Haiti on thursday.cu soonDenis (from EDNY)