Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

Ground Control to Major Tom

EDIT, never mind I had not opened the new config manager yet. thanks!
Yeah... Apparently you didn't read the READ BEFORE FLYING document, huh? :( Also- please sign your name to posts here so we don't have to rub you out.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

An excellent product, PMDG. I really like the engine sounds, and it looks so cool to see such huge engines on the B74!I have a question and it's related to my system. I find that when I fly the B748 around a dense airport such as the FSDream Team KORD, after a short while I find that although the panel textures load as normal, the wing textures are grayed out, and the spot view has no fuselage, only seats and some other shapes (looks like one of those open top double-deck buses in london :) ). This may be due to the high res textures in the B748, and I attribute this to my (now rather old) system (Q6600/4GB Ram, WinXP32). Should I re-install my video card driver?- or is there another fix that you might recommend (building a new system is one that comes to mind....). I just wondered if you have seen any of this in beta tests and if you had a work-around?Thanks, Bruce (Knight).PS. Congratulations on getting this out.

Wow, I was cracking up so much reading all of people's comments. I love the code talk. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have this bird! Taylor Oldham

Thanks again!! This product is fantastic, smooth and you can feel the power. Well worth the wait....

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

Check ignition and may god's love be with you