Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andreroskas

TileProxy Problem

Hi Friends. I install TileProxy, and ALL when tutorial says. But I Go to the TileProxy.exe and the DOS says: Volume Listing Failed With Error: 0x80070005Making sure SuperFetch service is not Running...Connecting to the FilterERROR connecting to the filter port: 0x80070002WHAT I DO? :( ( I have Windows Vista )

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Friends. I install TileProxy, and ALL when tutorial says. But I Go to the TileProxy.exe and the DOS says: Volume Listing Failed With Error: 0x80070005Making sure SuperFetch service is not Running...Connecting to the FilterERROR connecting to the filter port: 0x80070002WHAT I DO? :( ( I have Windows Vista )
Reboot and try again ... maybe Tileproxy (ProxyUser.ini and even fsx.exe) where already running?

Reboot and try again ... maybe Tileproxy (ProxyUser.ini and even fsx.exe) where already running?
I already try again. I do all of Toturial Say. I don't no what's going on :(

Make sure you have anti virus and firewall turned off when using TileproxyCheers, Mark

If you are running 64-Bit Windows (If you don't know whether or not you are, just try this anyway):1. Restart your computer2. When the computer restarts company logo Dell, HP, Alineware, whatever (This is called the POST) comes up, press F8 every second.3. When the Windows Boot Manager comes up, Look for "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement", and proceed as normal.4. Start Tileproxy.5. Start FSX and try again :)