Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HiCan you tell me if I am missing something? - the attendants seem to do their cabin checks/announcement at about 2400 ft just as I'm lining up for landing...the maddog seems to do this at about 10,000 ftBrian,just to say a big "Thankyou" for offering FS9 add-ons. Shame others don't do the same...FS9 is far from dead! Wish I could just say that it is just their loss....RegardsRich

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Brian,just to say a big "Thankyou" for offering FS9 add-ons. Shame others don't do the same...FS9 is far from dead! Wish I could just say that it is just their loss....RegardsRich
I cant say any thing about your problem but i have to agree with what you just said , its developers like FS2CREW that keep my FS9 alive .. as long developers keep making FS9 add ons i will continue to buy them .... thanks FS2CREW .Rich

HiCan you tell me if I am missing something? - the attendants seem to do their cabin checks/announcement at about 2400 ft just as I'm lining up for landing...the maddog seems to do this at about 10,000 ftBrian,just to say a big "Thankyou" for offering FS9 add-ons. Shame others don't do the same...FS9 is far from dead! Wish I could just say that it is just their loss....RegardsRich
I'll adjust that upward in SP1.Cheers,