Sign in to follow this  
drdickie

747-8 Update Missing

The link is there on the PMDG page, but there is no entry under "Service Updates." 2/16/2010, 10:20 pm Eastern US time.

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

Seems I overlooked that page when the website updates were posted to the server. It has been corrected.Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

How far are you from the games Jason?

Dan Downs KCRP

If you mean right now? I'm about 2,261mi/3,369km south of Vancouver in Jocotepec, Mexico with my wife visiting her parents. We decided to make it a vacation and go where its nice and warm and relax. Don't worry, we aren't missing much of the Olympics as we have satellite cable here and watched Maelle Ricker win the gold in Snowboard Cross yesterday and watched Team Canada beat Norway 8-0 in Hockey.We will be back in Vancouver on the 21st and catch the last few days of the games. We live 10 minutes away from downtown Vancouver so we are fairly close to the venues. Friends of ours are saying its chaotic around Vancouver and I dislike dealing with traffic especially when my job takes me all over Greater Vancouver. Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64