Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jimimac

f/o does not start preflight procedure

hi, i am trying to start fs2crew2010 without the preflight events, i click on the flap gauge and fs2crew starts but the f/o does not start his preflight procedure. do i still have to open up the configuration and click on start, i thought you only do this if you want to run the preflight events which i normally do but i would like skip the preflight events. thanks,jim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hi, i am trying to start fs2crew2010 without the preflight events, i click on the flap gauge and fs2crew starts but the f/o does not start his preflight procedure. do i still have to open up the configuration and click on start, i thought you only do this if you want to run the preflight events which i normally do but i would like skip the preflight events. thanks,jim
Hi Jim,If you want to skip the pre-flight events, just don't press 'START' on the Config Panel.However, if you don't press Start, the FO will not do his pre-flight cockpit setup flow as that is part of the Pre-Flight events.You'd need to do that yourself if so desired.Best,