Sign in to follow this  
tull

Were can I get file MSVCR80.dll

HiI am trying to install Flight 1 PC Pilatus but it wont install because I dont have MSVCR80.dll installed ot it is corrupt, were can I get this file? can anyone help me out here please?Thank youRegards Paul EGCC

Regards

Paul EGCC

Here you are!
Thanks for the link, I have downloaded this dll file but unsure were to install it, any ideas anyone, thanks in advancePaul EGCC

Regards

Paul EGCC

Hello,If your OS=XP:Put file in the windows folder System32Regards.bye.gifGus.
Yes, running on XP here, Thanks, done that but now I am getting Runtime Error R6034 when I try to load the aircraft, very frustratingany ideas? ThanksPaul EGCC

Regards

Paul EGCC

Yes, running on XP here, Thanks, done that but now I am getting Runtime Error R6034 when I try to load the aircraft, very frustratingany ideas? ThanksPaul EGCC
Did you "register" the dll in question in your registry? Just putting it the correct folder is often not all that is required.This dll site has complete instructions:http://www.dll-files.com/

Guest belga1

Hello,Are you running Windows Defender.If yes .. please stop running it.You can also try to install this:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=enEDIT:In my system (XP) the msvcr80.dll is installed in those two folders:C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_6b128700C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_x-ww_0de06acdSo .. check if there in your system !Methink .. if you install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 (see link above) your problem will be solved.Some explainations here about the folder WINSxS :http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa...28VS.85%29.aspxNothing in the folder System32 !!So you can remove it from this location.Regards.bye.gifGus.

Also, try this:From Dreamfleet Support forum:PROBLEM: Under Windows Vista and while trying to install Greatest Airliners: 727 (CD version from Fligh1) I got an error message that Office Groove was missing msvcr80.dllSOLUTION: Uninstall Microsoft Office Groove (NOT the whole thing). How to do so? Delete any Groove accounts you may have (for whatever reason...) and then go to Add/Remove Programs, go to Microsoft Office and click CHANGE (not uninstall). Then select Groove and click on "Not Available", then Continue.Hope this helps.It works for me and XP.Edin

Many thanks guys, will try all sugested ideas, really appreciateyour help. RegardsPaul EGCC

Regards

Paul EGCC