Sign in to follow this  
Brandon O'Brien

Ramp Manager JS4100

I have installed the J41 for FSX and am going through the tutorial, but when I press SHIFT-2 for ramp manager..nothing shows up. I have also tried using the VIEW Button from the toolbar with the same result..nothing. I am also running into the same probelm with the speed card..I click on it to bring it up and all I get is a black box with nothing displayed. Then I also can not put it away.Any thoughts? Thank You!!OBIE

Full name please. Do you have FSX SP2 or Acceleration installed?

Dan Downs KCRP

Full name please. Do you have FSX SP2 or Acceleration installed?
Thanks for the guidance! I have installed FSX SP1 and SP2. I had Acceleration, however it caused many of my other planes to crash. I got all the functions of the plane to work now..but it is really bogging down FSX (real slow to load and sluggish with the looking around)!Thanks Again!

Thanks for the guidance! I have installed FSX SP1 and SP2. I had Acceleration, however it caused many of my other planes to crash. I got all the functions of the plane to work now..but it is really bogging down FSX (real slow to load and sluggish with the looking around)!Thanks Again!
Hey Brandon, Just curious, in what way did your airplanes crash with Acceleration? Also, do you remember any event log errors by chance?I'm just thinking that perhaps it may be a factor to a window issue I have had recently with the MD-11. A long shot but worth a few minutes to uninstall to check it out.Thanks,

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

At least SP2 is required for some of the JS41 features. If the ramp manager isn't working and you have SP2 then uninstall reboot reinstall and that should fix it.

Dan Downs KCRP

I had this issue out fo the blue when I was using DVA's ACARS program with the j41... doing a reinstall of the 41 fixed the issue...JR

I did a completed re-install of both service packs and then ran the install for the JS41...BINGO! That solved the issue. Thanks to all for your input!