Sign in to follow this  
smokeyupahead

Hd Vc and repaints...

Hi,do you have Hd Vc set and repaints for the PA32?I just downloaded the ones for the 152 from the orbx freeware section and I love them!Thanks,David

Hi,do you have Hd Vc set and repaints for the PA32?I just downloaded the ones for the 152 from the orbx freeware section and I love them!Thanks,David
Hi,why wont you answer my question,is it that hard to get an answer back from the Carenado forum?was it that stupid of a question?It's a costumer support forum guys...and I'm a paying customer with hardly any support at all!Not happy!David

Hi,why wont you answer my question,is it that hard to get an answer back from the Carenado forum?was it that stupid of a question?It's a costumer support forum guys...and I'm a paying customer with hardly any support at all!Not happy!David
What an intensly irritating post. :( Which part of your original question do you think was relevant to customer support? You want an extra that a third party provides for another product, you ask that third party. And I highly recommend you ask politely because I know exactly how I would be tempted to answer.

What an intensly irritating post. :( Which part of your original question do you think was relevant to customer support? You want an extra that a third party provides for another product, you ask that third party. And I highly recommend you ask politely because I know exactly how I would be tempted to answer.
I really don't get how you found my post irritating!Again I was only asking if there are HD interiors for that aircraft so I could download them or maybe if there was someone willing to do a repaint of it.I didn't say I wanted you to make one for me.Mine was not a request,instead it was just a question,written in a polite sentence.No question about that!I would of been happy with a "yes" or a "no".To add to that I think that by you answering back the way you did(how you would be tempted to answer me back..) puts you on a much more irritating level!I'm sure that there are people like me that use forums because thet find them usefull and supportive and hope to find less people like you on them!Lastly I do not wont or need your answer anymore,I can live without it... and the fact that I've spent two minutes writing this post just made me realize I wasted them!David DD

I really don't get how you found my post irritating!Again I was only asking if there are HD interiors for that aircraft so I could download them or maybe if there was someone willing to do a repaint of it.I didn't say I wanted you to make one for me.Mine was not a request,instead it was just a question,written in a polite sentence.No question about that!I would of been happy with a "yes" or a "no".To add to that I think that by you answering back the way you did(how you would be tempted to answer me back..) puts you on a much more irritating level!I'm sure that there are people like me that use forums because thet find them usefull and supportive and hope to find less people like you on them!Lastly I do not wont or need your answer anymore,I can live without it... and the fact that I've spent two minutes writing this post just made me realize I wasted them!David DD
First, and most importantly, the attitude ends now, or your membership here at AVSIM does.......it's up to you.You said, and I quote "It's a customer support forum guys...and I'm a paying customer with hardly and support at all!" You're questioning the existence of a third-party upgrade, which has absolutely nothing to do with the customer support this forum is designed to provide. Being a paying customer describes the relationship between you and Carenado, not you and third-party enthusiasts. If you have a customer support issue with Carenado, than I recommend sending them a PM, posting your issues here, or consulting their customer support outlets on their website.On a side note, I've found Carenado's presence in this forum to be outstanding. They have listened to comments and complaints and released patches in response, and are keeping us informed of upcoming projects. That's a lot more than they have to do, and a lot more than many developers provide.

David, erm, to be serious, I also found your post little bit irritating, but I didn't want to give an answer to that.And as long as you write such posts, you won't get much answers, because I'm not the only one, who thinks that way...;-)Keep it in a good way and all will go well.And to give an answer to your question. I know the textures for the Mooney for FSX only and if you found textures for the 152, you know more than me.Ask at ORBX, if they're planning to do more HD-textures...So long :( Phil

David, erm, to be serious, I also found your post little bit irritating, but I didn't want to give an answer to that.And as long as you write such posts, you won't get much answers, because I'm not the only one, who thinks that way...;-)Keep it in a good way and all will go well.And to give an answer to your question. I know the textures for the Mooney for FSX only and if you found textures for the 152, you know more than me.Ask at ORBX, if they're planning to do more HD-textures...So long :( Phil
Thanks Phil...David DD