Sign in to follow this  
KLMMD11

Where in the world is your 747

My seven-forty-seven is waiting for me as usually at the KLM terminal at EHAM for tommorow flight to Jo

My last 744 flight was on Vatsim's Cross the Pond EGLL - KJFKhad a little bit of an inflight incident with missing a frequency change and having a TCAS RA whilst still lost on the wrong frequency. KZNY North East Low sector's airspace, still with KZNY North High sector frequency or something to that effect.Video of the flight at

Amazing Vatsim Traffic and great event!Trent Hopkinson Vatsim Enthusiast

My last flight with the queen.... was from EDDF till SAEZ (Lufthansa 747-400, 6250nm...)

Daniel

Guest darrylbaniaga38

My last flight trip was UAL25/26 in N196UA from KJFK to EDDF via London then Paris. Then back to kennedy via cdg then heathrow. Btw, does United still have its hub @ Kennedy or is it gone?Darryl

Guest bratonabike

747-400X - awaiting departure from heathrow en route to John F. Kennedy (british airways 'one world')747-400F - in Kai Tak waiting for a delivery of rubber dog ###### (can anyone tell me wich movie thats from? :() in cathay cargo livery747-8F/i awaiting download from the PMDG store :(

KJFK--EGLL 747-400F Atlas Air Cargo :DLove the cargo planes :) my favorite..
I made it across the pond from EDDS using a NAT route (never did this before) and using Topcat for my fuel planning. It worked great!.Currently my Lufthansa 747-8i is at KMIA awaiting departure to KFSO on my inaugural round-the-world trip.Regards,

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Hi,Flying from Ibiza Formentera to Dubai Intl with a PMDG 747-400F Sky of Emirates Cargo right now while I am writing this :)

Guest 413X3

after a long week of work I am just going to relax tonight, and fly. Haven't figured out where Cargolux is sending me tonight... Maybe one of their new routes. KORD-PANC

Currently flying KSEA - KLAX in my Cargolux on Vatsim. Lot's of ATC online all the way so I am happy! Lot's of B and C in stock too so I should be fine!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

747-400X - awaiting departure from heathrow en route to John F. Kennedy (british airways 'one world')747-400F - in Kai Tak waiting for a delivery of rubber dog ###### (can anyone tell me wich movie thats from? :() in cathay cargo livery747-8F/i awaiting download from the PMDG store :(
747-400 at JFKThat my friend is from topgunGerry

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest 413X3

CLX774 on its way now from KIND to KLAX. Probably tomorrow I'll have time for a nice long flight, maybe CLX775 CYYC-ELLX