Sign in to follow this  
Guest isteele00

pmdg 747-8 repaint request: V-Australia/jet airways/qatar airways

Guest isteele00

Hi all,Would anyone be up for repainting the fantastic PMDG 747-8 in these liveries?Jet Airways:Jet+Airways_747-8.JPGV-Australia:V-Australia_747-8.JPGQatar Airways:qatar_748.JPG

Guest isteele00

Bump - Anyone???????????????????

Hi __, Please sign your posts with full name, per fourm rules, thanks.I'm not sure you're aware but you are only talking to Pete here (PMDG's Artist), being that the 747-8 repaint kit hasn't been released yet, so obviously no one is able to jump on your requests.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hi __, Please sign your posts with full name, per fourm rules, thanks.I'm not sure you're aware but you are only talking to Pete here (PMDG's Artist), being that the 747-8 repaint kit hasn't been released yet, so obviously no one is able to jump on your requests.
They do look sexy! O.K., you twisted my arm. Jet Airways will be done first then the others.Pete 'Mac Paint'PMDG Graphic Designer

Guest isteele00
They do look sexy! O.K., you twisted my arm. Jet Airways will be done first then the others.Pete 'Mac Paint'PMDG Graphic Designer
Many thanks!! Much Appreciated & look forward to seeing them :(Ian Steele

That's awesome to hear Pete! That Jet Airways I have never heard of but their scheme looks awesome! I can't wait for this one.

Yes, real beauties!Thanks Ian (and Pete of course!)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest isteele00

Hey Pete,Thanks once again for doing the jet & v australia 747-8s.Could you please do these too?Air_canada_747-8.jpgemirates_748.jpgthanksIan

These should be available from out download livery page for the 747-8. I haven't checked in awhile but last time they were there.

Pete Mac Paint