Sign in to follow this  
JohnE

FS Flight Keeper

I've always been interested in this how well does it work in FSX? Are there any compatibility issues with add-on aircraft?

I've always been interested in this how well does it work in FSX? Are there any compatibility issues with add-on aircraft?
I think it reads the FSX settings, not the aircraft itself, so should be OK with every 3rd party Aircraft. Can't fly without it. Good for analyzing Your flight performance. I do only use logbook feature, nothing else, but this is enough for me.

It's one of the best add-ons you can get for FS. I use it all the time on my FSX airliners and to be honest, I would not be without it. Having a proper working ACARS system on an airliner adds a vast amount of realism and flexibility for airliner flying, and the TCAS and moving map are great too.I've never experienced any problems with it in relation to add-on aircraft in FSX, and I can specifically tell you that I have installed it in the the following FSX aircraft: Ariane 737-900ER, AeroSim Boeing 747-400D, AeroSim Boeing 777, SkySim Douglas DC-9, AeroSim YS-11, Aerosoft A300, Captain Sim 757, Wilco 737 Classic, CSL 747-300, Flight 1 Superpro MD-80, Flight 1 ATR-72, Wilco Citation X and the Aerosoft Catalina, all without any problems.If there was only one FS add-on that airliner fans were allowed to buy, then Flight Keeper would be my recommendation.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thanks for the replies, I've gone ahead and purchased :(

Thanks for the replies, I've gone ahead and purchased :(
You won't be disappointed. I've been using it for years for both FS9 and FSX. It's invaluable when you arrive at a new airport and need to know how to get to the gate assigned by Radar Contact (shameless plug! :( ). The maps are excellent as is the whole package.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Well 2 quick flights so far basically just using just the logbook, and its pretty slick! I can't believe I haven't tried this before I can't wait to get into the manual and see what else I can do! Ray, no need to plug Radar Contact, already a huge fan :(

The FSFK moving map works perfectly with Pro Flight Emulators brilliant taxi guidance system, think of it as sat nav for an airport. PFE moves the heading bug on the moving map to always point to the next taxi node you should cross over. So not only do you get voice instructions from your CP telling you when, where and which taxiway to take next, you also get visual confirmation of where that taxi node really is, its very cool indeed and I just wouldn't be without either of these programs anymore.

Cheers, Andy.