Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Challenge of the week ...

If you have GEX and UTX, both for Europe, and especially the SION add-on, it's a real challenge. From valley to valley, Switzerland to Italy, trying to get over the mountains using a single or twin engine aircraft.Try it in bad weather and you will be biting your nails. lolThe mountain views are awesome with custom scenery.I dare ya!LSGS - Sion - SwitzerlandLIMW - Aosta - Italy

Guest Nick_N

There is something very wrong with your install, those have no GEX Europe textures in themI see very old GEX USA/Canada v1.06 or 08 'shared region' textures in some minor spots in the mountains here and there, but absolutely no GEX Europe ground textures, autogen or GEX/UTX updated textures in use (any version) day or night

No good deed goes unpunished....Thanks for sharing McCrash!

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Guest Nick_N
No good deed goes unpunished....Thanks for sharing McCrash!
If this happens to be even slightly directed at what I said, I was simply trying to help someone who paid for a product and deserves to know what they paid for did not get installed correctly, and, if they would like assistance in getting it fixed so they can enjoy the addon they paid for, they are aware of the problemHe should be seeing and enjoying scenes like this flying out of LSGS

Strange, because GEX Europe is installed. Hummm???The product is installed but I forgot to run the gex interface setup and install the textures into fsx. lolI'd make new screenies but no one seems to care. Oh well!Thanks for the spot though!

Guest Nick_N
Strange, because GEX Europe is installed. Hummm???The product is installed but I forgot to run the gex interface setup and install the textures into fsx. lolI'd make new screenies but no one seems to care. Oh well!Thanks for the spot though!
No problem.. my concern was you were not aware that the files had not installed and wanted to make sure you knew that so you could enjoy what you paid for.. :(and I do like the flight you posted, a lot of fun flying through and around the Alps especially with all the seasonal changes at this time of the year

No problem.. my concern was you were not aware that the files had not installed and wanted to make sure you knew that so you could enjoy what you paid for.. :(and I do like the flight you posted, a lot of fun flying through and around the Alps especially with all the seasonal changes at this time of the year
Thanks for letting me know. I had removed everything while trying to solve problems with the FSL ConcordeX. Although now the ******* tweaks have helped tremendously.

Great challenge! Then I got to thinkin', which is never a good thing, that I'd try a MD-11 from EGLC to LSGS. Took a couple of attempts, but I got her down safely.Solren401 sqn RCAF "Rams" S/L (retired)Warbirds