Sign in to follow this  

Two errors

I found two (more) errors in the Bononza:1. This seems like a bad edit, where you see too much of the texture around the artificial horizon:2epu4qo.jpg2. Not only the clickspots in the GPS are missing or wrong (amongst others), but when you go to the flightplan, the line that should tell you at which point of the plan you are, is way off, below the screen:iyjss9.jpg

Two other things I noticed: 1. On the GPS some text is cut off, like the M in TERM on the picture above. I just flew to CWYC (or something like that) and the first C was cut in half too.2. When you start a flight with the engines running (for instance when you have the default flight with the ultralight and switch to the Bonanza on the main menu), the fuel lever is and stays on OFF and the fuel gauges stay where they are too.

I notice two more errors also that I'm not sure anyone has posted about. Both needles in the RMI indicator are keyed towards ADF 1 and 2. Should one of these be assigned to VOR 2? Also, I noticed I'm not able to get the ADF digits to decrease using the mouse wheel, only increase (didn't think to try left click or right click as I'm in the habit of using the wheel). Other than that and the small flight model probs, I'm pleased with her :( Darrell

I notice two more errors also that I'm not sure anyone has posted about. Both needles in the RMI indicator are keyed towards ADF 1 and 2. Should one of these be assigned to VOR 2? Also, I noticed I'm not able to get the ADF digits to decrease using the mouse wheel, only increase (didn't think to try left click or right click as I'm in the habit of using the wheel). Other than that and the small flight model probs, I'm pleased with her :( Darrell
Nope this is correct. This Banana has 2 ADFs.

Nope this is correct. This Banana has 2 ADFs.
Agree, but we should be able to switch from ADF to VOR if we wish to. Normally on the RMI, you have choice between VOR or ADF. Maybe i'm wrong but that's the way it works on other aircraft.Lmaire

Real Deraps

Agree, but we should be able to switch from ADF to VOR if we wish to. Normally on the RMI, you have choice between VOR or ADF. Maybe i'm wrong but that's the way it works on other aircraft.Lmaire
Yes, in the real aircraft, you can push the buttons in the bottom corners to switchfrom ADF to VOR. That does not appear to be modeled here... If you install anotherRMI gauge (RXP FLN for example) you have the choice..You could try the RMI from the default Caravan :(

Bert