Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

FSConnect?

Just saw a new program called FSConnect uploaded. From the readme file, it appears to be somewhat similar to FSUIPC, though I doubt if it can be used directly as a substitute. Even comes with what looks like SDK information. It would be interesting to see if anyone can make use of this. John Fitzpatrick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I actually written a Black Box program using FSConnect. It is still pretty buggy (my prog, that is) and it isn't ready for showtime. The thing that makes FSConnect cool is the support for Visual Basic, a simple program can capture data easily with it.

can it be used in place of fspuic to bring in sbrelay and squakcbox into fs2004? thanks!Sherm

What's the point - Squawkbox has a public license key for FSUIPC 3.Ryan

My next release of Landclass Assistant is out of beta, and I'm just finishing up the docs... It has been tested with and will use FSConnect vs. the FSUIPC interface the previous version used. I hope to finish my LCA documentation soon and get it uploaded here as soon as I'm able...-John

Has anyone tested for any conflicts between FSConnect and FSUIPC? that would be a fine mess now, wouldn't it?vgb

It does not seem to have any side effect so far.Hope this helps!