Sign in to follow this  
787flyer

Forthcoming Repaints

Guest 413X3

MK Airlines went bankrupt a couple months ago. Good too, their management was shady characters who stole money and screwed over the good hard working employees.

MK Airlines went bankrupt a couple months ago. Good too, their management was shady characters who stole money and screwed over the good hard working employees.
I didn't know that, still I woundn't mind having a -400F paint of it.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi Folks,More repaint news...The Dragonair 747-400BCF has left the paint hangar. Screenshots below.Avsim ID# is 280478 . RegardsMark

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Guest 413X3

I love that livery, my favorite. Too bad Cathay disbanded Dragonair Cargo.

Hi JB,I have moved the Continental title a little more forward by the first main deck door and the height of the letters has shrunk by ~30%. I have re-aligned this as per the photo so that the base of the letters sits above the top of door frame.See below.Updated texture is on the left, original on the right. I hope this works for you now? You can download the test package at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=71O8D784Please confirm and I will go head and finalize-the FS9 package ready for Avsim.Regards,
Sorry I havent been able to respond sooner. I have been out of town for the last 9 days. I am in process of loading it as I type. Thank you again for doing this for me. Again, if you need anyone to test out paints for FS9 let me know.

I didn't know that, still I woundn't mind having a -400F paint of it.
Hi Sean,Actually I thought about doing the MK one myself but never got round to it.Since I will be hanging up my paintbrush for a few weeks, I'm going to add this to the list of possible repaints int eh list I'm keeping so it deosn't get forgotten. When I return in a few weeks I'll see if I can do both for you. The MK is easier, so I will do this first most likely.Anyway, your requests are noted and if you can be a little bit patient , I will see what I can do.RegardsMark
I love that livery, my favorite. Too bad Cathay disbanded Dragonair Cargo.
Yep! It's an interesting livery with the dragon on the tail I think.Cheers,

Spoiler

Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge

OK Folks,It's repaint news time again...First we have 'Ruby Tuesday' finally completed in the older Vrigin atlantic livery. Apologies for the delay on rolling this baby out, but I ran out of Virgin red paint! Big%20Grin.gif Avsim ID# is 280577I am also looking for an FS9 tester for this baby. Any volunteers? Then as per repaint list, here's my first surprise #1....This aircraft (TF-NAC) has just emerged. I had been after some photos of this without any luck and then by chance it happened to arrive at Frankfurt in transit to Kuwait earlier this month, so I managed to get a friend of mine to take a couple of shots of this. I think this REALLY IS the first public photo of this National Air Cargo aircraft AND the first repaint of this livery!!! Posted to Avsim. ID# is 280572.Enjoy!

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hi Sean,Actually I thought about doing the MK one myself but never got round to it.Since I will be hanging up my paintbrush for a few weeks, I'm going to add this to the list of possible repaints int eh list I'm keeping so it deosn't get forgotten. When I return in a few weeks I'll see if I can do both for you. The MK is easier, so I will do this first most likely.Anyway, your requests are noted and if you can be a little bit patient , I will see what I can do.RegardsMark
Hi Mark.Yeah no problem, I dont mind at all waiting. Thanks for noting them and I will look forward to it.Regards,Sean

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest 413X3

That National livery is unbelievably ugly... not sure what they were thinking!

Repaint News...Here is the latest update on the Repaints list:-Repaints List (just completed & outstanding):

1. Virgin Atlantic (G-VXLG) Ruby Tuesday for FS9 & FSX (Damien) - FSX version posted to Avsim. FS9 variant needs a test flight!
    2. UPS -400BCF & -400F FS9 conversions (Randy) - posted to Avsim, minor updates in progress
    3. Dragonair freighter (mine) - posted to Avsim
    4. Surprise #1 - National Air Cargo 747-400BCF - posted to Avsim
    5. Updated United/Continental 747-400 with new titles - posted to Avsim
    6. Air Cargo Germany 747-400BCF D-ACGD - posted to Avsim
    7. ABC -400F with 20 year anniversary livery (mine) -in progress
    8. Transaero 747-400 (mine) - not started
    9. Surprise #2 - prep work started
    10. Surprise #3 - prep work started
    11. Last open position in paint queue -depending on majority of requests made & my own ability to repaint. Current requests looks like this:-Aer Lingus old livery (Carl1997) - votes = 1Thai Cargo (#2) (based on Moe's last request above) - votes = 2Eva Air Cargo B-16407 (David) = 1ANA 747-400 Pokejet (Joao) - votes=1Continental old colors -400PAX for FS9 ( "JB") - votes=2MK Airlines 747-400F (Sean) - votes=1Angoloa Airlines 747-400PAX (Sean) - votes=1

Just to let you know, I posted 2 more repaints that were not on my previous list but have been secretly rolled out of the PMDG paint hangar...Here's some shots of the aircraft that just got posted to Avsim today.First, Avsim ID# 280597. This is the latest ACG aircraft (D-ACGD) to join the fleet this month, another -400BCF. ACG now operates 4 of these. And based on recent news of the United/Continental merger this month, apparently the livery got updated to include new United titles/font. Avsim ID# is 280592 . Have fun!

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Mark,Any chance we could get an FS9 version of the latest "United"?Hi Randy,Yes, of course.I have converted this package from FSX to FS9 as well as the Virgin Atlantic 'Ruby Tuesday' whihch is in Virgin's old colors.If you would be able to test out both these packages, I would be grateful? I'll go ahead and post to Avsim once I know they are OK.You can find test packages here...Ruby Tuesday FS9: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQ3COJ53UACO v3 FS9: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3O8RJ4LQCheersMark

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hi Folks,The ABC with 20year anniversary titles is taking shape. Still some adjustments to do, but almost finished... Enjoy!

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hi to All,Just a quick summary on my current "Repaints To-Do List" with the requester's name in brackets who have approached me:-
  1. Air Atlanta Icelandic freighter
  2. Evergreen freighter (David)
  3. Thomas Cook fictional livery (Dylan)
  4. Singapore Star Alliance livery

Regards

Hi MarkAny chance of doing an Air India with the latest AI colours.All I've been able to find are the old AI paint scheme which they no longer use.Thanks in advance.