Sign in to follow this  
787flyer

Forthcoming Repaints

Hello 747 Pilots,A couple of announcements...First just to let you know G-VLIP has been repainted in the latest Virgin Atlantic livery (no Harry Potter livery this time). Available for both FSX and FS2004!And based on recent news regarding the 4th Bedek conversion for World Airways, N742WA is now available for FSX. I have just posted this to Avsim so should be available tomorrow hopefully.Newsflash!...... Boeing 747-8i repaints are on their way.... All the best and happy flying!CheersMark

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Mark,Can we get some of those World conversions for FS9? Happy to test them for you if you can send them over.Cheers,

Lee Adams

JAFO

Hi Matt,Sorry for the delay in responding. I must have missed your commets.Anyway, let me look into it and see what updates I can make. Thx for the headsup on this.Will come back to you on this shortly.RegardsMark
Thanks for considering it Mark!

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

Thanks for considering it Mark!
Hey Matt,Update done... :( Just posted to Avsim. It should be there tomorrow. If you or anybody needs it sooner, Nail%20Biting.gif it will also be posted @ Dantrix.Net in the Mark's Magic subforum within the next 10mins.Enjoy!CheersMark

Spoiler

Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge

Mark,Can we get some of those World conversions for FS9? Happy to test them for you if you can send them over.Cheers,
Hi Randy,Sure thing! Let me convert them and I'll send them over to you.RegardsMark

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hey Matt,Update done... :( Just posted to Avsim. It should be there tomorrow. If you or anybody needs it sooner, Nail%20Biting.gif it will also be posted @ Dantrix.Net in the Mark's Magic subforum within the next 10mins.Enjoy!CheersMark
Hi Mark,Thanks for the update, I just downloaded it from your site and updated it on my system. I noticed though, that the belly isn't painted on it still. I noticed the same thing on the previous versions too. It's the area under the belly and between the wings. It is a different grey color.Thanks for the update!

Regards,

Jody Pombrio

PMDG 737NG // PMDG 747 QOTSII // PMDG 777 // Level-D 767 // FS2Crew 747 QOTSII // FS2Crew Level-D 767//

I would like a pure boeing role out silver or a full white. Iv always wanted to make the flight from everett to the paint facility

Mark - thanks for the United update, it looks fantastic! Will be downloading it tonight....

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

I would like a pure boeing role out silver or a full white. Iv always wanted to make the flight from everett to the paint facility
captainK:Do you use FSX? The white livery would take me <10 minutes since I've already set up and used the paint kit for a few other projects...if I get the chance I'll try to create a clean white livery for you sometime this week/weekend and send you a link. Would you like a particular registration number on it? US Flag or anything?Silver on the other hand is a big undertaking. May do that someday but I'm still teaching myself how to paint bare metal.

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

captainK:Do you use FSX? The white livery would take me <10 minutes since I've already set up and used the paint kit for a few other projects...if I get the chance I'll try to create a clean white livery for you sometime this week/weekend and send you a link. Would you like a particular registration number on it? US Flag or anything?Silver on the other hand is a big undertaking. May do that someday but I'm still teaching myself how to paint bare metal.
yes I use FSX. thank you sooo much. Take as long as you want cause I live in Japan and the earthquake has caused so much trouble. I was considering evacuating the country

There is a bare metal 747-400 on avsim!Straight%20Face.gif

yes I use FSX. thank you sooo much. Take as long as you want cause I live in Japan and the earthquake has caused so much trouble. I was considering evacuating the country
Glad to hear you pulled through OK - very sorry about the disaster. I spent a summer in Japan as a kid, great country with amazing people.

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

Glad to hear you pulled through OK - very sorry about the disaster. I spent a summer in Japan as a kid, great country with amazing people.
Im gonna escape due to the possible nuclear meltdown! Where should I go??? Every flight from japan is full