Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doug Moldenhauer

Level D and Voice Commander

<br />Hi Damien,<br /><br />RTO's I can do.<br /><br />Touch and go's: Maybe... I'll need to track down my 767 consultant to see if there is any specific phraseology associated with that.<br /><br />Cheers,<br />
<br /><br /><br />Thanks Bryan :)

HI Bryan,Is the Level D 767 SDK the same as the PMDG SDK for the J41, i was wondering if one was more detailed as the other and would be able to add more functionality and features to the product. Maybe i dont fully understand how the SDK thing works. But shoudld we expect the same level of integration as the mad dog and the js41 with the same if not more features ?Damien Weekes

HI Bryan,Is the Level D 767 SDK the same as the PMDG SDK for the J41, i was wondering if one was more detailed as the other and would be able to add more functionality and features to the product. Maybe i dont fully understand how the SDK thing works. But shoudld we expect the same level of integration as the mad dog and the js41 with the same if not more features ?Damien Weekes
Hi Damien,The SDK available for the Level D 767 is about as good as it gets. The integration is about the same as the PMDG J41 version, and slightly better than the Maddog version.The level of integration with the PMDG J41, LDS 767 and Maddog is very seamless.

Thanks for the reply Bryan. Really looking forward to the voice commander 767. How is it coming along so far ? by the way,..i sent you a PMDamien Weekes

Niceeee, WOW,..that was amazingly fast,.. :( does it have all the things the other one has, like the ETOPS callouts, calling load control for zfw, calling the company close to top of descent ? Just Wondering. Did you get the "phraseology" for touch and go ? I'm a 737 pilot as you know,..but i do have 1 friend who is on the 767 with a major US airline,..maybe the "phraseology might clash due to different airline procedures,..if you want i can ask him for you.Damien Weekes

Niceeee, WOW,..that was amazingly fast,.. :( does it have all the things the other one has, like the ETOPS callouts, calling load control for zfw, calling the company close to top of descent ? Just Wondering. Did you get the "phraseology" for touch and go ? I'm a 737 pilot as you know,..but i do have 1 friend who is on the 767 with a major US airline,..maybe the "phraseology might clash due to different airline procedures,..if you want i can ask him for you.Damien Weekes
Hi Damien,Yes, it was fast this one. The 767 SDK is amazingly simple and easy to use. And the "guts" of the voice control are already there, and the User Interface system is about as polished and friendly as I can possibly make it. So it's mainly a matter just programming in the 767 specific checklists/calls, etc.The SOPs are almost the same compared to the "button" version. I did make some minor changes to the SOPs though to make things easier for the end-user.Example change: When vacating the runway, the trigger for the FO to start his after landing flow is no longer the speedbrake being retracted; instead the user will say: "okay to clean up". Little things like that.Other stuff you mentioned is mostly there.Cheers,

Hi Damien,Yes, it was fast this one. The 767 SDK is amazingly simple and easy to use. And the "guts" of the voice control are already there, and the User Interface system is about as polished and friendly as I can possibly make it. So it's mainly a matter just programming in the 767 specific checklists/calls, etc.The SOPs are almost the same compared to the "button" version. I did make some minor changes to the SOPs though to make things easier for the end-user.Example change: When vacating the runway, the trigger for the FO to start his after landing flow is no longer the speedbrake being retracted; instead the user will say: "okay to clean up". Little things like that.Other stuff you mentioned is mostly there.Cheers,
Nice, seems to be basically done :( Great work Bryan.Damien Weekes

Hi Bryanregarding the FOs after landing flow, will he still do it when you say "after landing check"?

Hey Bryan,Can you give an estimate to when it'll be ready ?Damien Weekes

Hey Bryan,Can you give an estimate to when it'll be ready ?Damien Weekes
Well, the code is pretty well done. I just have to test it, and have the beta team give it a thorough going over.Hard part now is just corralling up the voice actors.Best case scenerio for release: 2 to 3 weeks. It depends on the voice actors.Cheers,

Thanks for still supporting FS9 as long as you can Bryan! Looking forward to the LD version!