Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doug Moldenhauer

Level D and Voice Commander

Guest Doug Moldenhauer

Is their a FS2CREW 2010 version with Voice Commander for the Level D 767? I have the FSX Default 737 with Voice Commander version and its really a exellent addon. I just bought the Level D 767 the other day and after my experience with the Default 737 and Voice Commander.....I don't want to fly any other way now :)

Is their a FS2CREW 2010 version with Voice Commander for the Level D 767? I have the FSX Default 737 with Voice Commander version and its really a exellent addon. I just bought the Level D 767 the other day and after my experience with the Default 737 and Voice Commander.....I don't want to fly any other way now :)
We'll see. A 767 version would be good, especially since an SDK is available for the 767.

Guest Doug Moldenhauer
Let's just say I feel really inspired to do a 767 version now... :(
Oh man....Please do. I looked at some of the videos for the other product and the robotic voices killed me. I got spoiled with your FS2Crew with Voice Commander.I've been flying Sims since the very first version. In fact I had one that was a 3rd person view and block graphics hahahahah. must have been in the early 80's

Oh man....Please do. I looked at some of the videos for the other product and the robotic voices killed me. I got spoiled with your FS2Crew with Voice Commander.I've been flying Sims since the very first version. In fact I had one that was a 3rd person view and block graphics hahahahah. must have been in the early 80's
I'm working on the Voice 767 version as we speak :(

Guest Doug Moldenhauer
Thats grate!!! If you need someone to test the changes as you go let me know.....I'll be buying it anyway :)

Dear Mr. York,I have a feature request for the new voice version for the Level D 767, can you please model through flights ?Damien Weekes

Dear Mr. York,I have a feature request for the new voice version for the Level D 767, can you please model through flights ?Damien Weekes
It'll be there. You won't need to reload the plane with the Voice version.Best,

Looking forward to it, Bryan. Voice command is very addictive :)

Guest Pittnuma

Will you be able to set the airspeed bugs?I only fly from the VC and the click spot for this is on the 2d panel only, so that could be really handy. :)Pitt

Will you be able to set the airspeed bugs?I only fly from the VC and the click spot for this is on the 2d panel only, so that could be really handy. :)Pitt
Hi Pitt,It's not something a crew member would normally "call" for, but I'll add it for you.It's available via the SDK.Cheers,

Dear Mr. YorkCan you also add rejected takeoffs and the ability to do touch and go landings ?Damien Weekesp.s sorry for thinking of that so late

Dear Mr. YorkCan you also add rejected takeoffs and the ability to do touch and go landings ?Damien Weekesp.s sorry for thinking of that so late
Hi Damien,RTO's I can do.Touch and go's: Maybe... I'll need to track down my 767 consultant to see if there is any specific phraseology associated with that.Cheers,

Guest jeffg
Hi Damien,RTO's I can do.Touch and go's: Maybe... I'll need to track down my 767 consultant to see if there is any specific phraseology associated with that.Cheers,
Thats for doing the Level-D Bryan JeffG