Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

C185F SKYWAGON BUSH FS2004 RELEASED

CLICK HERE to go to the product's page.Four different models: Amphibian, Float (with and without window door), Ski (with and without window door) and Tundra.Control window for controlling eye candies (Cargo Pod, Wheel chokes, boxes& packages, Pitot cover, Sights prop and Tiedown ropes).This is a standalone package (it does

Guys, you are great! Thanks very much for not forgetting the poor FS9 users!

Thank you Carenado, fantastic aircraft! I've been flying the wings off all models (and no bouncing issues at all). :)Thanks for remembering your FS9 users. I bought the standard FSX version as well, specifically to thank you for continuing to build for FS9.

I'm a FS9-User and have to thank you Carenado for your great work!Looking forward to the future projects...Phil

Guest BushBuster

Got it .Its the BEST Carenado aircraft ever!i can't stop flying... :( Thank you for a great work , Best regards3Dbuster - now BushBuster.. :(

Many thanks to the Carenado team for the Cessna 185 series.Apart from the bouncing issue which is now fixed, the aircraft is a delight to fly.My favorite has to be the Tundra model with the cargo pod.It's been on my 'wish list' for some years.Thanks again for keeping the FS2004 users happy.Pete.

Guest Twig_McGraw
Many thanks to the Carenado team for the Cessna 185 series.Apart from the bouncing issue which is now fixed, the aircraft is a delight to fly.My favorite has to be the Tundra model with the cargo pod.It's been on my 'wish list' for some years.Thanks again for keeping the FS2004 users happy.Pete.
Does anyone have a fix for the bouncing issues on the Amphib version?