Sign in to follow this  
Paulk787

What's your favorite 737 variant?

Mine is the 737-700ER since it has the longest range out of them all and Southwest operates it, then 737-800 since American flies it.
You sure SWA operates the ER? Can't see them needing it. You lose a LOT of baggage space when taking the extra tanks.
The more regional LLCs prefer the -700. Canada's Westjet has the -600.
We actually operate the 600/700 and 800

800 every time!Used to think the winglets looked stupid, but now they look stupid without them.

800 every time!Used to think the winglets looked stupid, but now they look stupid without them.
I agree! The winglets on a 737 make it look "sexy"! I am still trying to get used to the winglets on the 757 and the 767. In the 747-8I and 8F I don't miss the 400 style winglets but love the new raked wing tips. I also think the raked wing tips would look awesome on the 737 just like the P-8 Poseidon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_P-8_Poseidon

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Virgin Blue 737 700 or Qantas 737 800:)
My exact choice also

738/BBJ2 for me. Air Berlin or TUIfly are among my favorite liveries. Continental and Delta look great as well.