At some point during the preflight I begin getting a flight attendant voice in the background that I can't understand. It is a female voice and it keeps repeating throughout the flight about every 60 seconds or so. The flow is operating correctly so I don't think I'm missing any trigger points or responses. Any ideas?Jeff EvenRocklin, CA, USABy the way, is is on the Wilco 737 version.Jeff

At some point during the preflight I begin getting a flight attendant voice in the background that I can't understand. It is a female voice and it keeps repeating throughout the flight about every 60 seconds or so. The flow is operating correctly so I don't think I'm missing any trigger points or responses. Any ideas?Jeff EvenRocklin, CA, USABy the way, is is on the Wilco 737 version.Jeff
Jeff,Make sure you have the latest SP installed. That's the FA boarding sound. I'm investigating why it's not getting shut off for some users.Best,

Jeff,Make sure you have the latest SP installed. That's the FA boarding sound. I'm investigating why it's not getting shut off for some users.Best,
Sorry it took me so long to reply, Bryan. Yes, I have installed the SP. Please look into it. Really annoying. Otherwise, GREAT program.Jeff

Guest LGM
Here in the 737 PMDG same

Sorry it took me so long to reply, Bryan. Yes, I have installed the SP. Please look into it. Really annoying. Otherwise, GREAT program.Jeff
Jeff,Did you install the SP 1.1 from this page? Or did you install the SP that was included in the installer?http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/pages/FS2Crew%3A-737-Voice-Commander-Updates.htmlPlease re-install SP1.1 to make sure you have 1.1.Also, I just removed that looping sound from the sound files.If 1.1 doesn't do to the trick for you, email me and I'll send you the new Sound files that does not have that sound.Cheers,