Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bdriggs

Can't turn on GPS after latest service release install

Greetings,Just installed today's service release for the 208, and can't start the GPS - when I turn it on, the startup screen flashes, then goes dark. All the other avionics are OK - anyone else seen this? Probably something stupid on my part.Thanks,Bruce RiggsKADS

no problem here, either. The panel cfg file should start with this entry://*********************************************************// CARENADO C208B GRAND CARAVAN// Copyright © Carenado 2010 - All Rights Reserved//*********************************************************[Window Titles]Window00=GPSWindow01=ManualWindow02=Control WindowsWindow03=Exit ManagerWindow04=Info//--------------------------------------------------------[Window00]Background_color=0,0,0 size_mm=500,266window_size_ratio=1.000 position=0visible=0ident=794window_size= 0.350, 0.248window_pos= 0.010, 0.750zorder=0gauge00=CarenadoG430!GNS430_nc1, 0,0,500,266gauge01=GCCB!Toggle_GPS, 112,34,274,169

Sorry, no problems with the GPS here either. Everything works as expected post-patch.

Not sure what was going on - I downloaded the new full installer, still had the same issue - I compared RudiJG1's panel.cfg entries (above), and could not see a diff, but overlayed it on mine, and, all things are good again... thanks!

I've just bought the caravan, (updated version) installed it and it looks great, however I cant get the GPS on, I've tried alrtering the panel file as suggested still no good. Any suggestions please?

I've just bought the caravan, (updated version) installed it and it looks great, however I cant get the GPS on, I've tried alrtering the panel file as suggested still no good. Any suggestions please?
Sorted .................. was turning it on with the wrong button!!!