Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tatave

PMDG MD-11 internet installation

Hello,I am thinking of buying the PMDG MD-11 for FSX and I have seen on the PMDG website that an internet connection is required to install. Is it possible in any way to install without internet connection, and is an internet connection also required for the boxed edition?Thank-you,Kevin

Hello,I am thinking of buying the PMDG MD-11 for FSX and I have seen on the PMDG website that an internet connection is required to install. Is it possible in any way to install without internet connection, and is an internet connection also required for the boxed edition?Thank-you,Kevin
1. No2. Yes.Cheers

Kevin,how about a temporary internet connection for the installation? Plug in the ethernet cable during the install, and once done, remove the cable and continue as normal...Cheers,Markus

That's odd,because I have a boxed version and I have installed mine without an Internet connection and it works fine.

That's odd,because I have a boxed version and I have installed mine without an Internet connection and it works fine.
Mia Culpa,Mia Culpa! My mistake.I was referring to the 747-400X not the MD-11.I stand corrected.Ooops!

Hello,Thanks for your replies. Does FSX have to be installed to install the MD-11? I am running FSX on a different computer, and the internet is on the computer without FSX installed. Is it possible to install the MD-11 without FSX installed, so that I can then copy the files to FSX?Thank-You,Kevin