Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

The Ferdy (FSPlanet) Chronicles

Guest mikehaska

I sent an email to EDimensional, and the "President" (some guy sitting in his basement, he replied in less than a few minutes with a form letter) told me that "He didn't appreciate the threat of legal action (BooHoo, if you deal with a crook, prepare to deal with the law) and that he "Values the FS Community Greatly"I urge a boycott of FSPlanet Sponsors:AbacusEDimensionalDesktop WingsLAGO

just came up with this :) take not of every little detail, on the sitem and on internet tool bars

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Hey:I would say he thinks he's too big... But then again, does he THINK? :-lol Keep at it guys, he might just have hit the nail to his own perdition. :)Cheers,http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d45c0a74ed4e325.jpgAA RULES!!! :)Download my semi-photoreal AA 757!:http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DownloadID=16882Aerolineas Argentinas A330-200 NOW AVAILABLE!!http://www.thevivcorp.com/~fyarepaints/MyR.../posky332ar.zipChrome AA 767 NOW AVAILABLE!!http://www.thevivcorp.com/~fyarepaints/MyR...osky767aaV1.zipDominicana de Aviacion 727-53C NOW AVAILABLE!!http://www.thevivcorp.com/~fyarepaints/MyRepaints/dom722.zip______________________________"Whenever you find yourself in the side of the majority it's time to pause and reflect" - Mark Twain

What an #####. Publishing publicly my email? What rubbish. You can get it straight off his site! Well everybody, just come over and connect to the Webnet Chat Server through mIRC and go to #avstuff. There are three of us in there, we're telling hillarious 'secrets' about him :-lol Don't miss out! ;)BTW i luv your pic Splash_One! :-lolhttp://212.212.159.238/svedude/imagesP/banner1.jpg______________________________________________________________________If you want to bash FSPlanet, connect to Webnet & go to #avstuff. :-hah11 posts left to 1000! :-kewl

Guest jon_151

LOL Splash_one, it gives me idea for my secret plan LOL :D.

Well, now you guys, Tom, know what I go through with this guy. I've gotten e-mails like that now for the past few months. I took the liberty of tracing both the website and his e-mail address. I now know his real name, not Ferdy Serena, I know whis address, his personal e-mail address, his phone number, his fax number, what else. Oh, that's it, duh.Anybody who would like to get their hands on this information, please contact me. I've already drawn several anti-fsplanet cartoons and faxed them to him. i'm thinking about printing out that edited website i saw a few posts up and faxing it to him.

hehe That's a good one! Fax papers saying 'I know what you did last summer!' OK, bad example but something to get he point across that his details are known to others.Mike

:-lol Today's Stolen Files :-lolNice one..Mike

>EDIT: Don't forget, our beloved Lago, who is still >sponsoring Ferdy. I was very critical of Lago's post saying >that they would "investigate any concerns of piracy" and it >turns out that Lago feels it's right to support them. That's Obviously you did not read everything we said about it because only hours after we wrote that we were investigating the issue we wrote another message. In this message we announced that we would not renew our contract with Ferdy for obvious reasons. We are 100% behind Avsim and the others involved. We have even spoke to others who advertised there at that moment to explain to them why we would leave and advised them to do the same. We also asked Ferdy to remove the files made by LAGO on his server.However, there still IS a contract between LAGO and Ferdy at this moment and their is no way to cancel that contract. We asked Ferdy NOT to run our banners anymore but we can hardly sue him for doing what the contract writes he should do. The contract that runs for 6 months was made long before all the problems around Ferdy started. I believe the contract ends in two months and you sure will not see anymore LAGO adds on that ste anymore. We want to have nothing to do with FSPlanet anymore the second the contract ends. If he keep using our banners after that we'll go after him.So your comments about LAGO are incorrect (and impolite if I may say so). They damage our image, something that we are proud of. We are behind the majority of the communuty on this and do not deserve your remarks. It would be pleasant if you would acknowledge this.Still with friendly greetings,Mathijs KokLAGO Dep. Concepts & Developments

As Mathijs points out in response to this, LAGO has taken steps to separate themselves from Ferdy's site. There are such things as contracts that have to be abided by, and we at AVSIM understand exactly the constraints that Mathijs and LAGO are under in this regard. So please, let's not get too carried away, okay?

Guest jon_151

he he he he or perhaps we can copy his site design use exact same thing LOL.

Guest joea

Mike I hope you read Matthias' and Tom's response I don't think Lago deserve a boycott.

Certainly not. They are one of the GOOD GUYS! Keep that in focus folks, please.

Contracts....Contracts....Contracts....I thought you could just rip them up and they are ineffective then? or is that when their not signed yet?Adios Amigos!