Sign in to follow this  

Undisclosed desire

I have read lot of infos about Flight, even if it will be released on 2012.I still have a question that hasn't been covered yet, or at least I can't really find an answer :Will Flight have the possibility to fly 747, 380, 767, 320 Boeing and Airbus ?Thanks

I have read lot of infos about Flight, even if it will be released on 2012.I still have a question that hasn't been covered yet, or at least I can't really find an answer :Will Flight have the possibility to fly 747, 380, 767, 320 Boeing and Airbus ?Thanks
There's a possibility of eveyrthing. However, no one knows what aircraft will be modelled in Flight

Thanks for replying.I just wonder why MS doesn't say what kind of game is this at least... WWI planes simulator only ? WWII too ? Modern ones ? Big or small planes only ??? Simulator or arcade ????That's weird we do not know nothing even after 3 videos and few FAQ on the Flight site.... :D

Thanks for replying.I just wonder why MS doesn't say what kind of game is this at least... WWI planes simulator only ? WWII too ? Modern ones ? Big or small planes only ??? Simulator or arcade ????That's weird we do not know nothing even after 3 videos and few FAQ on the Flight site.... :D
Why would they give out this info? The point is to make you go out and buy the game when it's released to find out.

Brandon Filer

Why would they give out this info? The point is to make you go out and buy the game when it's released to find out.
I suspect it will still be a while before Flight is released. We've only seen a few hints of what is to come. As with the previous FS releases more info is given as the release date gets near.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Uhh come on, 3 videos and still we do not know if it will be an aracadish console game or piloting one. I can't really think about it as a sim.At least I seem to understand it will be planes related, or am I wrong ?

Uhh come on, 3 videos and still we do not know if it will be an aracadish console game or piloting one. I can't really think about it as a sim.At least I seem to understand it will be planes related, or am I wrong ?
Actually you are exactly right. Microsoft has given us 3 videos that are essentially useless.One can only guess as to why. My guess; they have not progressed to the point where they can reveal anything of substance about Flight.

Actually you are exactly right. Microsoft has given us 3 videos that are essentially useless.One can only guess as to why. My guess; they have not progressed to the point where they can reveal anything of substance about Flight.
the why .. is to create and sustain buzz about the title up to release.

the why .. is to create and sustain buzz about the title up to release.
Exactly.Microsoft have released three teaser trailers, basically showing nothing, and we're all talking about it; I don't know about anyone else but that seems like good marketing.

Uhh come on, 3 videos and still we do not know if it will be an aracadish console game or piloting one. I can't really think about it as a sim.
Why? In the press release MS already stated it was a PC exclusive title and in one of the interviews with the Microsoft marketting guy, he said that it would appeal to people who are used to the realism in flight simulators. That seems clear enough to me.

Actually you are exactly right. Microsoft has given us 3 videos that are essentially useless.
If any of those videos is worth anything, it's the post recent. In fact, it's not useless at all! It shows us definite in game footage and what the sim will probably look like and what improvements have been made. The previous 2 videos are the worthless ones.

Brandon Filer

Videos show nothing, in addition the graphic is the same of FS2004.....I sincerely hope that's not a Halloween trick BTW

That's why Microsoft is the company we all know and love. You know, the same one who in their almighty "internal" wisdom brought us Vista.Toys.... :(

Yeah Vista was a joke Just%20Kidding.gifWe can help them developing a decent game but we need to know what game is first, then they should ask us a help.Seeing the videos I am under the impression that this game is already in a urgent needing of help.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.