Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

cargo doors

Hi byron been awhile since i flown the maddog and come across this problem that i havnt accounted b4, iam sure i got something not ticked or unticked what it is is after when i say close the cargo doors they close etc everything is fine. i noticed that after engine starts on both engines are ok and i have been pushback i noticed the cargo doors are open again. so was wondering how do i close tham without restarting again or is there a key to close them since i cant find the cargo door short cut key in the fsx control key assigments. I tried something different this time i didnt use the maddog manager to start and the cargo doors opened again b4 i pushback b4 engine start tried to say close the cargo doors but he didnt reply or do anthing?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi byron been awhile since i flown the maddog and come across this problem that i havnt accounted b4, iam sure i got something not ticked or unticked what it is is after when i say close the cargo doors they close etc everything is fine. i noticed that after engine starts on both engines are ok and i have been pushback i noticed the cargo doors are open again. so was wondering how do i close tham without restarting again or is there a key to close them since i cant find the cargo door short cut key in the fsx control key assigments. I tried something different this time i didnt use the maddog manager to start and the cargo doors opened again b4 i pushback b4 engine start tried to say close the cargo doors but he didnt reply or do anthing?
Hi Pete,Off hand I'm not sure. Please check your Maddog Config Settings... Make sure there is no option for automatic door handling.You only want FS2Crew touching the doors.Cheers,

hi byron think i found the problem i had selected yes in the doors option in the fscrew2 config panel so oi try next time to select no to see if it it s the cause thx for ur quick reply. ps i tried another flight and didnt ask the grnd crew to close the doors and the doors closed auto so i think i found the prob in selecting yes. Ps where is my maddog config panel been looking it since this is where i thought the problem was

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

hi byron think i found the problem i had selected yes in the doors option in the fscrew2 config panel so oi try next time to select no to see if it it s the cause thx for ur quick reply. ps i tried another flight and didnt ask the grnd crew to close the doors and the doors closed auto so i think i found the prob in selecting yes. Ps where is my maddog config panel been looking it since this is where i thought the problem was
Hi Peter,Your Maddog Config Manger should be on your desktop... or just search in your "All Programs" section.Cheers,

Hi there yea found the maddog manager/set up in the program but there no options in there where it says automatic doors etc

Peter kelberg

Guest Martevuo
Hello!I have similar problem:1. Cargo doors opens by themself after pushback. Even I have closed them before pushback by useing words "cockpit to gnd"-"Go ahead"-"Close cargo doors" (then hearing the closing door sound and checking from a.panels that lights are out). This will happen always when pushback is finnished. Just berore they open, some "weird-space-ufo-pixel corrupted" sound can be heard via loud speakers. Same time I got message with red color on green backround on the displays left up corner which says (" You must be in an airport parking space to request fuel truck or jetway") Cargo door CAN NOT anymore be via "cockpit to ground- close cargodoors" dialogue. I can avoid this by keeping carco doors open during pushback. FO is fine when challenging on check list even cargodoors are doors open. (If main exit is open FO will say "negative, doors are still open". So, if I keep cargo doors open during pushback I still hear this weids corrupted sound via speakers after pushback is completed BUT I can close them now with words ""cockpit to gnd"-"Go ahead"-"Close cargo doors"-- doors are closed and all pins removed.. etc. This dialogue bites because its 1st time useing it against evil cargo doors. Is this just a bug on system and am I missing some dialogue?You can easily see this same thing on this video from youtube:http://www.youtube.c...u/1/JofCkvZ7pLw 06:06 Sound07:07 a. panels shows these door warnings again -Mps, would you like me to do vid on this case to get it more understandable ;)

Hi,Are you running any other 3rd party programs that attempt to control the doors? They can often cause the doors to be thrown out of sequence.Also, I don't have my Leonardo manual with me at the moment, but make sure you uncheck any automatic door handling options that may come with the aircraft.The Maddog may have this option if memory serves correct. Some 3rd party aircraft do.Best,

Guest Martevuo
Hi,Are you running any other 3rd party programs that attempt to control the doors? They can often cause the doors to be thrown out of sequence.Also, I don't have my Leonardo manual with me at the moment, but make sure you uncheck any automatic door handling options that may come with the aircraft.The Maddog may have this option if memory serves correct. Some 3rd party aircraft do.Best,
No any 3rd party programs to handle doors..I wasn not able to find any dot/ tap to use or dissuse auto handling doors.This weird corrupted sound is coming when I was just standing still with plane also. I believe is some "extra" sound like boarding or locking cockpit door.. I just tried to do nothing with the doors and they will close by self if waiting intill +1 min.. hmm

No any 3rd party programs to handle doors..I wasn not able to find any dot/ tap to use or dissuse auto handling doors.This weird corrupted sound is coming when I was just standing still with plane also. I believe is some "extra" sound like boarding or locking cockpit door.. I just tried to do nothing with the doors and they will close by self if waiting intill +1 min.. hmm
HiAre you using the maddog 'start boarding' FA announcement after the 'emergency light test'. This resulted in a similar experience when I used to use it - now I do the 'emergency light test' and then stop. It seems that the command assumes you have opened the cargo doors manually at the start and then closes them automatically at pushback - only FS2crew has already closed them, hence they end up re-opening.You could maybe try stopping after the 'emergency light test' , then just stick with FS2crew and see if this helps.RegardsRich

Guest Martevuo

Thanks for idea mut Im using only the 'emergency light test' and then stop..I just made one flight again and same happens.This weird red txt appear on the screen same time.. hmm must be something to do with it......frustrating

Guest Martevuo

I have notisef that FS2crew software is touching cargodoors on +1min If I just wait on gate untill +1min this weird pixel sound coming via stereos and doos are closing by them self... hmmAny idea?Panel is set exactly like on the oic above..puuh

I have notisef that FS2crew software is touching cargodoors on +1min If I just wait on gate untill +1min this weird pixel sound coming via stereos and doos are closing by them self... hmmAny idea?Panel is set exactly like on the oic above..puuh
Hi,Make sure all FS2Crew updates are installed.Try making a flight again but follow the FS2Crew tutorial to the letter.Do not try to do any emergency lights tests.As for that sound, is it like a 'clunk' sound... it's the sound of the cargo doors closing.Best,