Sign in to follow this  
Skycaptain93

FSX Online Flight Training

Hi Everybody,I am looking for anyone who is interested in learning how to fly on FSX the proper way. I have my own server that I do flight instruction for new pilots in FSX. We use the default 172 or the Carenado 152, 172, and PA28.I have one student already but would like to have more so if you are interested in joining please let me know.Thanks

Guest gmcgozo
Hi Everybody,I am looking for anyone who is interested in learning how to fly on FSX the proper way. I have my own server that I do flight instruction for new pilots in FSX. We use the default 172 or the Carenado 152, 172, and PA28.I have one student already but would like to have more so if you are interested in joining please let me know.Thanks
It sound interested im new to this I just bought fsx delux and im getin crazy about it so ya im interested. just let me know whats the next step. CheersGeorge

Guest tfotos

I would love to get in on this. I just downloaded Vatsim, Vatspy, Squawkbox, and Teamspeak 3. I really want to learn how to communicate with tower and make this a very fun experience multiplayer-wise for bush piloting and whatnot. What other information are you needing?

Hi I'm Ray, this is my first post!I would definitely be interesting in taking lessons from you SkyCaptain.I do know some basics but nothing advanced.I guess I'll wait for you to contact me?Ray

If your still doing this I would be interested.Especially if you could help me with some tail dragger like the Carenado 185.Even if you couldn't I would still be interested in help with my altitude holding. Let me know please.

Hi, I would be very interested in joing in too, please contact me and provide further details.Falcon703549

HiI am interested in taking online lessond for FSX. Please let me know how I may contact you. Raphel.

If you guys want a dedicated and very convent server, you are all more than welcome to use ours. We would love to have those who are willing to learn, in our server! See the link on my signature for more information.Thanks!

Hello Skycaptain93 I would like to enrol with you to learn with FSX. I have installed gold and have no knowledge at all and hope that you can help. I live in Ardrossona Scotland, on GMT. What does instruction consist of, and is there a cost? I look forward to your reply. Regards Ross Jackson

I expect he's expecting you to pm him, Brian. I don't know. I thought he would have responded to a number of these posts.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.