Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

747 Track

Hi, I have been suffering this problem long time ago. Finally ,last weeks the problem seemed gone.Yesterday returned. The ac goes form right to left without matching the track. No special strong winds. FSUIPC licensed, with (or without) smoothing settings. No success.Any ideas?Thanks in advance.Miquel Egea.

Hi Miquel,I have exactly the same problem.The only thing that seems to keep it in check a little is if you keep pressing LNAV occasionally.But this is not how its supposed to be and still very annoying.Annyone else have a better sollution ?!?CheersSouthwester

I get that every so often, increasingly on longer routes. Wait a while and it'l get back on track.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Do you have a X-52 controller?
No, Logitech 3D Pro.Thanks.Miquel Egea.
I get that every so often, increasingly on longer routes. Wait a while and it'l get back on track.
Unfortunately, it never comes back to the track.Sometimes , i select HDG to intercept the track, but once it´s done, if i push LNAV, the erratic track is back again.Thanks.Miquel Egea.

Most tracking errors are fixed by running the registry repair tool free from Flight1. Be sure to run as admin if using Vista/W7.

Dan Downs KCRP

Most tracking errors are fixed by running the registry repair tool free from Flight1. Be sure to run as admin if using Vista/W7.
I have Win XP Pro SP3. Do I install it?Thanks.Miquel Egea.

Download the tool and run it. It will open a dialog box to allow you to point the msfs executable then update the registry entries. It doesn't stay 'installed' after you run it.

Dan Downs KCRP

Download the tool and run it. It will open a dialog box to allow you to point the msfs executable then update the registry entries. It doesn't stay 'installed' after you run it.
Thanks, it´s done. I´ll test it tomorrow. Best.Miquel Egea.

You can also try to disable turbulence and gust winds In FSUIPC.
Stephane, I have already done it .I always fly with that settings in FSUIPC. No luck.Thanks.Miquel Egea.

Try downloading CClean & running 3 passes on the registry (make a backup on the first pass)That fixed all my performance (and graphics) problems.

Try downloading CClean & running 3 passes on the registry (make a backup on the first pass)That fixed all my performance (and graphics) problems.
I´ll try it.Thanks.Miquel Egea.