Sign in to follow this  
CrystalFrontier

Wilco EJETS v.1 Fuel problem

Dear simmers!I've noticed a problem with my EMB-190 jet by WILCO lately: Engine 2 burns more fuel enroute than engine one, leading to a disbalanced flight status on approach (left wing tipping down) and I have no idea where that turns up. All engine and fuel flow readings are identical, whenever I check. Funnily enough, I start enginge 1 first, so it should be the other way around. The difference is always about 150-200 lbs between tanks one and two. Any ideas? I'd be glad to hear them!thanks in advanceCF

Hi CFI have noticed this as well although I cannot recall if there is a difference in engine fuel flow. I have tried to correct it by cross feeding but that wasn't too successful. Only other suggestions are to compensate for it by setting the right hand fuel load to +200 lbs at start of flight and/or adjusting the ailieron trim.Roger

'v1' support forum (EMB) at -http://forum.iemit.comturn off the APU after engine start.--
In other words the APU is not running for free and is getting its fuel from tank #2.Have a look on the Fuel Schematics = MFD System/subpage Fuel.From the Manual page 13:MFDSTATUS PAGERight clicking on the window will enlarge it.A second click will normalize it.Displays open/closed doors/hatches, AmbientTemperatures, Gross Weight of the aircraft,status of your batteries, oil levels for eachengine. Placing the mouse cursor on the'Systems' box and rotating the mouse wheelscrolls through the various pages of systemsinformation.Between them the FUEL page