Sign in to follow this  
itifonhom

Voice and button

Hi there, coming back after a long time, glad to find you here again! I already have the button version of the 767 FS2Crew and love it. I liked the Default 737 Voice version too and I´m sure the Voice 767 is absolutely amazing too. My question is, if I can use them both, Voice and Button. Well, of course not at hte same time but if I can switch between the two. My problem is, I got my Sim PC very near the bedroom and when I fly at night, I can´t just talk out loud, I´d rather use a somehow quiet method. So, is it possible? Thanks in advance......

Hi there, coming back after a long time, glad to find you here again! I already have the button version of the 767 FS2Crew and love it. I liked the Default 737 Voice version too and I´m sure the Voice 767 is absolutely amazing too. My question is, if I can use them both, Voice and Button. Well, of course not at hte same time but if I can switch between the two. My problem is, I got my Sim PC very near the bedroom and when I fly at night, I can´t just talk out loud, I´d rather use a somehow quiet method. So, is it possible? Thanks in advance......
Hi,You can only have one installed at a time, especially since they both use different panel.cfg files for the LDS 767.But since 'voice' is definitely better than the 'button' version, I'd say try to find a way to use voice. You don't need to speak loud generally. You could probably get away with speaking somewhat quietly.Best,

Thanks Bryan! You know that I know how good your software and I´m sure this is no exception! What about restoring the original panel.cfg from the button start center and then reinstall the mod one from the voice start center? I really don´t want to mess with hte "stewardess"!! :-)

Thanks Bryan! You know that I know how good your software and I´m sure this is no exception! What about restoring the original panel.cfg from the button start center and then reinstall the mod one from the voice start center? I really don´t want to mess with hte "stewardess"!! :-)
Hi Steve,That could work... Just make sure you click "restore original panel" cfg before you "set the panel.cfg to FS2Crew" for the other version.Also note that the Voice Commander 767 uses its own Stand-alone Config Manager. It's not a part of the old "Start Center".But that shouldn't be a problem.Best,