Sign in to follow this  
curt1

Descent approach check question

I've read the manual a couple of times, but I'm unsure about one area. After I've announced "Descent approach check please", shouldn't the FO read through the following checks?ALTIMETERSFLIGHT ATTENDANTPRESSURIZATIONSPOILERSFUEL BAL / X-FEEDAPRICE AOALANDING DATAARRIVAL BRIEFAPPROACH BRIEFThe above aren't ever announced by the FO, and I'm wondering what I need to do or say to trigger his reading the list. Everything else seems to work fine for me.

Hi,He should say those things.As a test please do this:Load the PMDG J41, open the FS2Crew Main Panel and cycle the mode to "DESCENT/APP" without doing anything else... then say "Descent Approach Check".Make sure it's detected in the Green Bar.Also make sure you have all FS2Crew updates installed.Best,

Bryan, thanks for your reply. I did get it to work this morning. I found I needed to start at APPROACH SETUP (in yellow) and with verbal commands proceed to DESCENT/APP. I've only had the program a few days, and I should monitor the display bar a little more to make sure I'm in sync with it. It really is incredible what you accomplished with this product, and well worth the cost. I'll likely buy your PMDG 737 NGX version when it comes out. :(