Sign in to follow this  
Opa

Free - Just Flight Archer

Oh David , really :( ( do read this carefully)Opa announces a freebee (a broken freebee) he doesn't take the time to "check out". When I ask a question about it's functionality he gives me the beef about not taking the time to read the manual. Then a "library" Admin put's words in my mouthThat " I CAN'T BOTHER " to read the manual, and that no one's going to help me. Here’s a news flash for ya..... they where already unhelpful. Notice my low count of post since I’ve joined? .... I read all the time, which is why I ask very few questions in here.That - is all my gripe is about, ...the hypocrisy. I can live with the fact some don't give proper gifts. It isn't the first - won't be the last.But the stink that was made by them over me not getting to the " fine print disclaimer" I don’t think I'll take.And now, you - David point your finger of red text at me? and then give OPA the pat on the back ... the open sign to allof your acceptance of those who don't do what they preach and in so doing made the thread unpleasant for me.....now before I give you final instruction, .......remember this when life comes out of nowhere and gives you the payback for using your powers to back their hypocrisy, while making my experience here at AVsim unpleasant. I'll be enjoying sunshine somewhere getting on with my life having put you in it’s hands. I don’t get even - life does.Now delete my account.

For anyone else reading this thread, I have now got around to testing the thing out and there is no 'fine print' in the manual, nor is it 'not a proper gift' it's the full version and it works just fine, assuming you turn all the relevant systems on. I know it's tough having to turn the switches on to get it to work, but life is just hard sometimes.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

For anyone else reading this thread, I have now got around to testing the thing out and there is no 'fine print' in the manual, nor is it not a 'proper gift' it's the full version and it works just fine, assuming you turn all the relevant systems on. I know it's tough having to turn the switches on to get it to work, but life is just hard sometimes.Al
:(

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Now delete my account.
No reason to delete your account Sir. Emotional balance is not required to be a member of our forums.I ask you again but in green letters this time to leave this thread.Thx!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

full version? None of the switches on the GPS work , the pointer does not change into the hand (link select)all systems on and running, all the displays are on. So if this is the full version, prper gift, etc etc I do apologize for my remark that is wasn't. My freeware ac from AOPA has got given all the functions...... grumble grumble <muddles something else and walks off.>Goodbye.cute remark to emotional balance.if you had it would you have needed to say it.?? hmmmm right then.

full version? None of the switches on the GPS work , the pointer does not change into the hand (link select)all systems on and running, all the displays are on. So if this is the full version, prper gift, etc etc I do apologize for my remark that is wasn't. My freeware ac from AOPA has got given all the functions...... grumble grumble <muddles something else and walks off.>Goodbye.cute remark to emotional balance.if you had it would you have needed to say it.?? hmmmm right then.
David,I was the one who allowed this thread to get out of hand, not Joe. We all have passions and feelings that go deeper than this hobby. I think Joe should be let off the hook on this one, and I think the thread should be locked.Regards,John

Finally got around to installing this great Christmas Present from JustFlight. Thanks loads JustFlight!One thing I do not find in the PDF manual are the specs. on the aircraft. There are several versions of the Archer. Which engine does this model use?I also modified the panel to my personal liking adding RunWay Info, a few Toggles, trim gauge, Supertimer2, the GaxiGuidance System for PFE/PF2000 ATC, Reality XP GNS530, and the RKG Speed and Fuelstat gauges.Not too realistic I realize probably for an Archer, but I also edited for an alternate panel replacing the default radio stack with the Bendix system. This will give you a three axis autopilot that will control altitude as well as lateral provisions.Thanks again!RTH