Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDaniel

Great Product! and a secret question....

Hello I bought the software yesterday and first I was a little overwhelmed with everything, also my speech recognition was not really working.Today I got the checklist from WebMaximus (Many Thanks!) and a new microphone.....and voila it works like charm! Great stuff :-)Secret question :-)I love the window lock function, specialy with the use of EZDOK (when switching views, you have to open again all popup`s) it would be very nice to be able to make this also work with the autopilot popup or any other popup.Is there a way to add this function to any popup? Is there a trick?ThanksMcDan out

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello I bought the software yesterday and first I was a little overwhelmed with everything, also my speech recognition was not really working.Today I got the checklist from WebMaximus (Many Thanks!) and a new microphone.....and voila it works like charm! Great stuff :-)Secret question :-)I love the window lock function, specialy with the use of EZDOK (when switching views, you have to open again all popup`s) it would be very nice to be able to make this also work with the autopilot popup or any other popup.Is there a way to add this function to any popup? Is there a trick?ThanksMcDan out
Hi McDan,Thank you for the kind words.I could add the 'lock' function to any windows pop-up, even for the host aircraft, but that would need to be coded in by me. A user couldn't do it.Best,