Sign in to follow this  
kfreire

PMDG Missions?

i like this idea. maybe missions like delivering a 737 on time to somewhere or an airline operations thing from PMDG. that would be sweet.
Yup, agree. Just "Airline Missions" and "Cargo Missions" would be awesome aswell. Besides that, "Tutorial Missions" and "Emergencie Missions" can be helpful.

I've wanted to do interactive tutorial flights for a long time, but as Vin said, the problem is that our plane is almost 100% programmed outside the bounds of what FSX "knows" about internally. To pull this off we'd almost have to make our own custom mission app that's capable of interfacing with the airplane... It's an interesting idea but I don't think we'll be delaying the NGX release to do this, just a hunch.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

And what if you make the missionpack as a seperate product as Wilco did for their 737? I mean, you don't have to delay the NGX for this and you can take the time you need to complete it without every customer complaining about a delay of the Boeing.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Hi all, this is only a suggestion take it or leave it. The U.K. based bi-monthly PC Pilot mag. has a flight mission tutorial with every issue, the current issue is from Copiapo to Santiago Chile, flight time 1hr 30mins. granted these flights are with GA aircraft, but theres no reason why you cant use PMDG aircraft instead. richard welsh.