Sign in to follow this  
bigmike

Thank you,Bojote!

I think it`s time for me to say a big thank you for your work for all of us simmers.Without your knowledge about tweaking i would have a poor simming experiencewith low scenery settings.Now, with your automated tool and the shader mod,i am able to enjoy FSX with the highest settings and a stunning result.Keep on your work and a happy new year to you and everybody here around.Michael

Appreciate it Mike, hope you have a great new year's celebration and let's hope 2011 brings more flying and less tweaking for all of us ;)

I think it`s time for me to say a big thank you for your work for all of us simmers.Without your knowledge about tweaking i would have a poor simming experiencewith low scenery settings.Now, with your automated tool and the shader mod,i am able to enjoy FSX with the highest settings and a stunning result.Keep on your work and a happy new year to you and everybody here around.Michael
I second this thought, I for one would not be enjoying FSX near as much without all of the help.Interestingly enough I tried to search the Avsim Files for the Shader and came up with nothing, same thing at flightsim.comWonder where I can download the latest for FSX?

I second this thought, I for one would not be enjoying FSX near as much without all of the help.Interestingly enough I tried to search the Avsim Files for the Shader and came up with nothing, same thing at flightsim.comWonder where I can download the latest for FSX?
It`s in Bojots signature to find

It`s in Bojots signature to find
Which signature. I used *******, ******* (hey-sus), Bojote, shader, and anything else that might work but to no avail. What is the link to the Shader file if you don't mind my asking. fisheyeOOPS, I just found it on *******'s reply in the red text. Sorry, since my eye surgery I sometimes don't see the fine print. I just downloaded the file, thanks. fisheye

Appreciate it Mike, hope you have a great new year's celebration and let's hope 2011 brings more flying and less tweaking for all of us ;)
*******,I give you a BIG thank you also and a Happy New Year. It is people like you who keep making FSX a great sim.Thank you,Tom

Agreed with all the others, ******* you have done a great service to the flight simulation community and we are very grateful.

*******,Your generosity has been greatly appreciated.Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

*******,Thank You for your fantastic work you' ve provided to myself and the FS Community!! I truly would not be having this great Sim Experience if it were not for your great tweaks!! Happy New Year!!! THX for a Great 2010!!Big%20Grin.gif

Guest RudeAwakening

+1Thanks to you I'm back to flying FSX again. I've been out of the game for almost a year because of the poor performance I got from my system. That seems to be solved now.I'm curious though. In another thread about 3rd party developers there were some people that claimed that the only solutiuon to low performance was throwing more money at it. This has not been my experience as two years ago I actually did that and the result was disappointing. I was thinking about posting a poll to see wat others think about that but I don't consider myself to be the right person to do that as I have been out for quite a while and haven't posted much here. But that doesn't stop me from being curious about it :)Happy new year everyone!