Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opa

Free Gauges for use in FSX

Just a quick "heads up" ----I just ran across this site which has several free gauges which you can download and use in FSX:If you are interested, you can download and use the gauges freely.http://www.thegaugesfactory.orgThought this might be of interest.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just a quick "heads up" ----I just ran across this site which has several free gauges which you can download and use in FSX:If you are interested, you can download and use the gauges freely.http://www.thegaugesfactory.orgThought this might be of interest.
Hi Opa. Thanks. All I get is a folder with a dll file, and other files, and an exe file that opens up the gauge and allows resizing, etc. I see no way to save the gauge and use it in FSX. What am I missing. Happy New Year and thanks, Bob.

Hi Opa. Thanks. All I get is a folder with a dll file, and other files, and an exe file that opens up the gauge and allows resizing, etc. I see no way to save the gauge and use it in FSX. What am I missing. Happy New Year and thanks, Bob.
Hmnn..... I see what you mean.I had not actually looked at the offerrings as I seldom if ever do anything related to FSX.The author has a contact address in the instructions - probably best to see if he can assist.

Those "gauges" are intended for use outside the sim's environment. They can not be used "in-process" as are traditional gauge modules.

Hmnn..... I see what you mean.I had not actually looked at the offerrings as I seldom if ever do anything related to FSX.The author has a contact address in the instructions - probably best to see if he can assist.
Thanks Opa. I thought I was missing something. They are interesting but of no use in FSX. Best regards, Bob.
Those "gauges" are intended for use outside the sim's environment. They can not be used "in-process" as are traditional gauge modules.
Hi Bill. Thanks, regards, Bob.