Sign in to follow this  
StoneC0ld

Sim-outhouse question

Is anyone else here able to post or view the Duenna attachments over on the sim-outhouse forum? I just discovered that I don't have access to view any attachments, and when I tried posting a message there to ask about it, apparently I'm not allowed to post a message either...Or did I miss something in something I have to do to restore this access?

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

I can view and post at Sim-Outhouse, once I've logged in (registered). If I log out, I can still see that attachments and images exist, but I cannot access them.Regards,MartiniFlyOnline.com

I can view and post at Sim-Outhouse, once I've logged in (registered). If I log out, I can still see that attachments and images exist, but I cannot access them.Regards,MartiniFlyOnline.com
Yeah, I have an account there, and I'm logged in, and still am forbidden from posting or viewing attachments, or even viewing my profile page.... Sent a message to their admins with the contact us link...

first I thought I had the same problem.Then I realized that even though the forum had said I was logged in, I was not when I looked at the top of the page.Then I logged in with "Remember me" ticked.Now I can see the attachments.I think that during the redirection process the login is lost, if you do not tick the "Remeber me".rgds Jock

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

first I thought I had the same problem.Then I realized that even though the forum had said I was logged in, I was not when I looked at the top of the page.Then I logged in with "Remember me" ticked.Now I can see the attachments.I think that during the redirection process the login is lost, if you do not tick the "Remeber me".rgds Jock
No go for me...

No go for me...
I have had this problem ever since I registered with SOH. I am 'remembered' every time I log in but cannot read attachments or post. Emails to moderators/webmasters have not received a reply.

I don`t have any problems over at SOH . Always works fine for meDont have any suggestions . Maybe try Enrolling again ?

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

I don`t have any problems over at SOH . Always works fine for meDont have any suggestions . Maybe try Enrolling again ?
I'll hold on and wait and see if their admins respond to my message... It's not really urgent, anyway... I was just curious about a Duenna attachment one of their members posted in the current practice thread that he was saying he was "contesting", and discovered this issue...

To combat Bots we instituted a system that requires members to request an upgrade to member+ to post or view attachments. Normal Members can only view the forums or download files. This system works pretty well as most people join to get access to the files anyway and do not take part in the forums. I see your user name and you are Member+ so something else may be wrong. I will try and change your group and see if that shakes it loose.

There are 10 kinds of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't.

StoneC0ld I demoted you to Member saved your status then I upgraded you back to Member+Go back to the site log out. Then log back in. If that does not work log out again. Clear your cookies and temp internet files then log back in. At that point I really hope it works but it should be working fine now. Paolo_R you were only a member and needed the upgrade to Member+. I upgraded your account try accessing the site, log in if you need to and see if you can see the attachments and create posts. Anyone else who has problems email Willy from the contact us link at the bottom of the page. Don't forget to include your user name in the message. He gets a lot of messages that people do not provide the proper information to help them out. Dave

There are 10 kinds of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't.

StoneC0ld I demoted you to Member saved your status then I upgraded you back to Member+Go back to the site log out. Then log back in. If that does not work log out again. Clear your cookies and temp internet files then log back in. At that point I really hope it works but it should be working fine now. Paolo_R you were only a member and needed the upgrade to Member+. I upgraded your account try accessing the site, log in if you need to and see if you can see the attachments and create posts. Anyone else who has problems email Willy from the contact us link at the bottom of the page. Don't forget to include your user name in the message. He gets a lot of messages that people do not provide the proper information to help them out. Dave
Yes, it works now.. :) Thanks..